...life can be translucent

Menu

"The Trigrams of Han" by Steve More- Where to get it???

cristian

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Members

The above book with the sub title "The inner structure of I Ching" is out of print and I could not even find it secondhand on www.abebooks.com I wonder if somebody has a online copy of it?
I would also like somebody who has the book add their comments.

Regards

Cristian

C

cheiron

Hi

Do not give up!

I found a copy of Nigel Richmond?s Book ? took me over a year. I used Google advanced search ?find exact phrase? and put the title in? Week after week after week!

I found Steve Moore?s book difficult but illuminating?

I could not find a web version using Google? but you might with an FTTP search tool.

Here is a link to a brief comment on it http://www.yijing.btinternet.co.uk/survey.htm

--Kevin

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Cristian-
You have to stay on the ABE Want List to find it.
After waitig a year and a half, I suddenly got two, and then sold one back to Steve Moore himself.
Outside of the Biroco website, I'm sure it's also discussed in the Moore/Hacker/Patsco Bibliography,
a good book to have access to (but I'm hoping for a more current edition some day soon).
I wasn't as impressed with it as I'd hoped to be,
although I found it useful enough to be well worth reading. His speculation wasn't all that well backed up, or acknowledged as speculation.
b

cristian

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Cheiron and Brad

Thanks for your advice. In the meantime I have a lot of other books to study.

Regards

Cristian

jen_ai_sec

visitor
Reaction score
if anyone interested in steve moore's hardcover book, "trigrams of han". checked out amazon.com, has... 2 used copies for $42 & 52.5 now

ren

jen ai sec

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you!

And if anyone is interested in his continued ideas on the structure of the King Wen sequence... he is occasionally bringing out new 'Oracle papers': in-depth Yi essays by various authors, in print. So far there are two: one by him, one (partly a response to his) by Stephen Karcher. You can get these for ?2/ $5 incl p&p (payable to 'The Oracle') from
The Oracle,
7, Hillend,
Shooters Hill,
London
SE 18 3NH
UK

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
I would like opinions on a purchase I made of the book by Taoist Master Alfred Huang "The Complete I Ching" The Definitive Translation. Is it reviewed someplace on Clarity and any comments anyone would like to make about it's contents.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).