...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 24

silver_jaguar

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings

I need help with interpretation.

My life at the moment is in chaos..Besides my financial problems,my neighbors are driving me crazy(noisy)and I'm finding myself in confrontations with them and also some of the people on my job.

I consulted the I Ching about this,my question was.."Please advise me concerning the problems that I'm having in my environment?"
My answer was hexagram 24,line 3.

I'm fairly new to the I Ching,and honestly,I don't quite understand the advice :\

Can someone help me comprehend the advice given?

Thanks
Jeannie

RindaR

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This response from Yi reminds me of the axiom that "strength meets resistance" learned, I think, from the tiny bit I know of aikido...

You may be finding yourself trying to impose your will on situations and people without regard for the natural consequences of that behavior. If that sounds right, you may want to consider learning how to be more patient and subtle in eliciting the responses you desire, perhaps by changing some of your own behavior??

Hope this does not sound presumptious, that's just the sense I get from reading the responses Yi gave to you... If this is off the mark please just disregard it, and know that someone is trying to help.

Rinda

silver_jaguar

visitor
Reaction score
Rinda

>>You may be finding yourself trying to impose your will on situations and people without regard for the natural consequences of that behavior.<<

I've meditated on the situation,and what you say is exactly what I've come up with..I think a little inner work would probably help to alleviate 'some' of the problems that I'm experiencing :\

Thanks for responding.
Jeannie

silver_jaguar

visitor
Reaction score
Rinda

I want to add that I drew a card from my Tarot deck concerning this. I got the 2 of swords.Here is the interpretation...

"Two of Swords

This is the infamous blindfolded lady with the crossed swords. Crossed swords suggest a clash of ideas or words. The blindfolded lady, indicating impartiality, cannot uncross the swords, but she keeps them still. This is the knowledge of how to compromise, keep these two sides in balance and at peace. Note that this is a temporary compromise. The Querent may be in the middle, or just forced to accept it. Either way, the must be told that it won't last. The direction of your brain power here is how to keep these two ideas from fighting, to hold off trouble and make peace."

Interesting?

Jeannie

RindaR

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
yes! it is indeed!

zen2.gif

Rinda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,