...life can be translucent

Menu

Internet relationship 17 .2.4.5.6>41

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

I just been thrown into a difficult situation.

I have been in an online relationship since 2006 and have really got to know this girl online. Its a familiar story I guess but I am looking at the facts, I chat with her via webcam and we have developed a i would say an intimate friendship.

She applied for a visa to come to australia and sent me a copy which looked legitimate
I sent her the money for the plane ticket and she was suppose to arrive friday morning my time. A few hours before she was suppose to board i recived a phone call from an official saying that she needs more money to get on the plane. This is when i started thinking?

I called the airline the next day to see if she made a booking they had no -record of a cancellation also i could not see why she would need more money if she has a visa.

Possibly at the other end they may question it.

I called the embassy in austalia where she was departing and they said it could be a scam I also called immagration in australia and they told me she does need money to enter and the amount she was asking for was similar to what she will need. However they said this is generally soughted before she gets the visa

I spoke to her the next day and i was not happy at all and told her i was sending the visa for validation as i think thats the best way to get to the real bottom of this.

I am really confused this has been going on since 2006

The night they called i asked straight out am I being scammed 12.5.6>19

I then asked today what do I need to know about the situation 17.2.4.5.6>41

In the second reading i see good and bad 41 is not good thou

Line 2 & 4 seem like a warning against the wrong people but 5 & 6 seem better especiall 6 as I have always flet she understands me way more than most.

If you need more info to help read this please ask

any assistance would be good, life was dandy then this :confused:

Steve

gato

visitor
Reaction score
hope i'm not wrong but nothing is going to happen (12.5.6-16) so you better consider the scam alternative. good fortune will come if you move away ( 12.6 ) and this is no mistake ( 12.5 )

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
I think you have to check it out properly but I have to say I have never heard of anyone taking 4 years to build up what would be a relatively small rip off on the scale of things. It is also very common for many countries to demand to see evidence that there "will be no recourse to public funds" for the duration of the stay. (Try getting into the UK if you are African for instance, the visa is only one tiny part, even for a 2 week visit the requirements are ludicrous). Also Airlines are held responsible now if entry details are not correct.

I can't answer your first Q - how could you know what side of the YES/NO divide it is talking to?

But your second Q doesn't look that bad.

17.2 requires a bit of maturity which could mean don't be naive.
17.4 gets mixed reviews but I think the key is to be open to guidance without being fixed in terms of attachment to outcomes - either way.
17.5 gets good press no? This is maybe speaking to the communication you have with this woman.
17.6 speaks of being bound - however there is much debate as to whether that is in terms of being sacrificed or in terms of a strong bond between people or things. Me, when I look back over my journals, think I am not sure.... maybe it is both.....

All in the context of 41 which suggests "there is truth and confidence"

I just don't see this as extremely dodgy. I think if it was the lines would be more blatant. They would say things more strongly.

It is funny how 'westerners' are often so attached to their views of giving and receiving. In the African cultures I am familiar with it is normal and acceptable to ask for what you need. There is also no offence taken if it can't be supplied but you are looked upon as stupid if you don't at least ask. And I have personal experience of it working both ways even when the "giver" had almost nothing. Yes there are scam artists out there 419s is a popular name but I never heard of one taking 4 years.

Steve, keep an open mind is my advice. Do what you have to do to protect yourself but don't blow what could be possibly an interesting experience by being too defensive.

17 is about flowing, about being in tune with what is going on around you and being able to respond to that in a flowing and responsive way - not a rigid fixed way.

Hope all goes well and let us know.

Lucia

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I called the airline the next day to see if she made a booking they had no -record of a cancellation

They had no record of a cancellation so she had no ticket to begin with.

Is this the same girl that was scamming you a couple of years ago? Sounds familiar.

I think the evidence speaks for itself but I have seen literally dozens of girls pull this type of trick. Usually they have a least a half dozen men on the go at any one time.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone & thanks for your two bobs worth

I spoke to my friend Friday and she was absolutley furious I was implying a scam she said I can do all the investigations I want and would see in the end she is telling the truth.

I know what you mean about the lines being blantant there are plenty of lines that can do that.
I will know more this week she basicaly said she would be happy to give the money back, and she knows i wont be sending anymore money till she arrives and she is still coming online.
after all this time it would be strange if it was a scam.

There is a strong bond so i guess we will have to see

I will keep y'all posted and yes I have been keeping an open and if this is not a scam there will be allot of people around here eg my business partner that will be eating there words also it would be a good thread for reference either way

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
PS Gato dont know if its just a typo but you have Hex 16 instead of 19 dont know if that is effecting your judgement

Cheers

gato

visitor
Reaction score
12:1,2,4,5,6 — 19
12:5,6 — 16 which one is it ?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
yes u are right sorry 12.5.6>16

Steve

M

meng

Steve, I've been following this with interest. I feel your angst, and I also sympathize with your friend. To me, things look on the up and up. I think it's always been kinda slow and uneasy to travel to Australia or New Zealand. My impression is that they're fiscally very conservative regarding tourism and immigration, you have to almost buy your way in or grease some hands. Plus, now, with heightened security issues and such, it's no wonder things can get lost in the sauce.

Things appear to have stalled out for the time being. 12.5 and 6 requires you to sort out and recreate something, if you want to keep this relationship and/or visit process going.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thats what I thought about line 6 as well but when your in the reading you cant be sure, yes they are conservative that is true, its a pain on some levels.
I just dont exactly know what is going on over there that is a problem.

Unfortunaley its could sound like a 419 but when u talk with someone for 4 years u tend to get a fair idea of someones personality and i have delt with scammers before and have found them in general very impatient

I will know allot more this week any.
will def keep you all posted

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What's happened now is this major quarrel has developed between the two of you; massive mistrust has crept in to what before was a nice relationship over the Internet.

I believe the message of H17 is that you shall need to have her credentials checked out by the highest authorities, who you will trust. You will have perfect trust in what they determine to be true and as a result you may end up seeing some things up on Western Mountain that you never saw before . . . and this will take time and effort, which is, I think, why you got Hexagram 41.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi thx , yes i am having them checked out and I guess it has put some mistrust but that can be rectified.

Thx for your input, we will see

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I have been talking with my friend this week and there has been mistrust that has devleloped i think from me and she can sense it.

I did a cast and just asked will it be favourable to send the money & i recieved 57.1.3.6> 60
I could see the meaning very clear on this occassion i think the lines 1 & 3 are definatley talking about my suspicion & and in decision and line 6 i think is telling me "well do something or you will have nothing anyway"

So i guess i will let her know I will agree to help with more money and see what happens , its worth it if it's genuine.

Let me know if I am being crazy

Steve

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Very quickly your answer shows me you need to make a decision and act on it...in a measured way (60). The way i see it and from what others said i certainly feel its better for you to trust her right now. I mean if she was scamming, like Lucia said would she really have contact for 4 years ? Thats alot of trouble for a small payoff.

Of course i don't know for sure...but i can see the longer you think on it the harder it would be to act, and then as you say, you lose good feeling between you. If she is asking for your life savings then of course its harder...but shes not is she ?

Someone earleir said this situation with Australia is not uncommon, thinkit was Meng, so theres another indication that she is likley to be telling the truth....Also immigration told you the amount shes asking for is the amount she needs

And would she talk to your for 4 years for the amount of money shes asking for ?

If it is a huge amount of money then I'd think again ........is the amount way beyond your means ? To me the decision might rest on the amount she was asking for

steve

visitor
Reaction score
wow ginnie you were on the money we have been fighting all week and worse than we ever have.(what lines were they)

I have decided i will send the money after I confirm the booking its simple really. Maybe i should have just asked what is the answer to the sitaution, still find it so hard to aske the right question in the first place

Steve

G

goddessliss

Hi,
Wld love to know what the outcome of this is, thks steve

blessings,
Melissa

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Steve, for me 57-60 is a big no, but you know better.
I'm asking myself if it wouldn't be easier for you to spend that money inviting someone near you to a restaurant or something.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Update please?

Hi Steve,

would love to know how this situation developed since your last post.

Hope it turned out positively :)

patro

visitor
Reaction score
The night they called i asked straight out am I being scammed 12.5.6>19

no I don't think you're being scammed!

I then asked today what do I need to know about the situation 17.2.4.5.6>41

the situation is following the inaction and this will lead to decrease!

why you not ask.. is she sincere with me? or something like this!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes there has been some progress, I did call up the airline and they told me she was def booked but had to cancel . I called another airline previous but singapore airline told me was def booked.

So I really believe its genuine no doubt any due to my biz issues i have ben able to help with the airfare but I am planning on doing it soon, so she was booked and for that you need to pay & you need the correct ID. Its also the conversations I have with her, but I guess the next time i will see.

Thanks I will keep u posted as to final outcome will know in about 3 weeks.

Steve

patro

visitor
Reaction score
yes.. what about the outcome?

"The night they called i asked straight out am I being scammed 12.5.6>19" * -> 16

the sixth line show the outcome in that reading.. and well it state that finally the time came to transform a blocked situation into one of development.. so i suppose it is referring to your enlightenment at that moment, about being scammed..

but would be nice to know the outcome.. did you ever meet?

eowyndernhelme

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What a great true story! Yes, can we have the last chapter please? Or maybe the beginning of the sequel?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
so sorry i just saw this in my notifications. The whole thing was a scam, organized crime based in Africa. Lesson learned

eowyndernhelme

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
so sorry i just saw this in my notifications. The whole thing was a scam, organized crime based in Africa. Lesson learned
I'm so sorry for bringing back any painful memories. It was a long time ago; I hope enough time has passed that it doesn't sting so much. Also hope you've found something good since.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
No not at all, its well in the past, yes as far as a relationship goes, I have been with my partner 10 years now at least. Yes, its good to see the outcomes of threads.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).