...life can be translucent

Menu

Becoming a mom

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
It's Mother's Day. Today I take ownership of my desire to be a mom.

I asked Yi, what's the current outlook for me becoming a mom?

37 unchanging

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
OK, I asked a followup and almost fell off my chair by the answer!

What is the outlook for me and X becoming a family?

37. 1.4.6 to 31

patro

visitor
Reaction score
the answers are very good!!!
37 unchanging is just a confirmation of that you just know!! and the answer is related to your real inner feeling about X!!!
the 37 is related to the family or group that work like a family...
good timing, organization, and character are a must... all have to do and respect it's part of the job and responsible. mutation in 31??? don't forget in all this... love and sexual attraction :hug:....
the IC advice you that a mix of all proper condition are present...
so you only have to start with.....;)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It's Mother's Day. Today I take ownership of my desire to be a mom.

I asked Yi, what's the current outlook for me becoming a mom?

37 unchanging

Its up to you, your call as its your decision.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks! I was really shocked and pleased to see my answers. I know 37 is about family so what could have been a better answer? WF why do you say it's my choice? Does 37 have a choosing aspect to it or do you offer this because the Yi says the conditions are right now I just need to do it if I want? I'm a little scared to become a mom. (Probably not the first woman to feel that way, eh?) I don't really understand all of the lines I got on the second question but the 37 and 31 certainly look promising!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
The woman rules the family household and its her duty to deal with the cooking, accounting, expenditure and the children.

Therefore as you are in charge of your own body, then its your decision, so if you want, then go for it.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Do I assume the 37 to 31 only reflects back to me my attraction to X as suitable Dad or is the mutual attraction implied here, too?

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Well I don't know what was going on with Yi yesterday. I asked a followup to the above: what about me meditating about the kind of family I would like to have with X and got 37 again!! This time it was 37.2.5 to 26. Soon after I learned that X has met someone else on a business trip he want to pursue a relationship with. Ouch. So I asked what's the most important thing I need to know about X and me going forward? Got 54.4 to 19. Now how do I know if this is a literal answer to my question (is it best to interpret that way?) or maybe it's telling me not to worry about X (since the 54 tells me I'm second best anyway, right??) but I'll still end up with what I want? I guess either way it says I get what I want later than I was expecting it, but is it with X or with someone else? Help!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Soon after I learned that X has met someone else on a business trip he want to pursue a relationship with. Ouch. So I asked what's the most important thing I need to know about X and me going forward? Got 54.4 to 19.

Well, the answer involving hex 31 is quite positive but you would have to go through the dating routine in order to make things happen, you know, hold hands then after that its up and away, so to speak.

As for line 54.4, if the guy has his hands on another woman's rosebuds, then you would obviously need to hold back or wait while he had finished his dalliance with her.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
"dalliance" -- funny phrase. Do you think it won't last? Is this your usual good intuition or is this in the reading, too?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"dalliance" -- funny phrase. Do you think it won't last? Is this your usual good intuition or is this in the reading, too?

I personally don't think it will last. Dalliances never last, as he's just flirting with a new bit of skirt.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about the future of his new relationship and got 23 unchanging. For what that is worth.

(Your intuition is usually right-on WF, although I'm not sure I asked a good quality question. Was it OK to ask about someone else's situation or is that unethical? Does the original Yi talk about what kinds of questions can be asked and the overall purpose of Yi?)

But really, I'm still in shock, over my original readings above (Thanks Patro for the help!) and this new information about him. If this is what he wants I wish him well. Not sure how I consider him further as a potential partner for me, however. What a roller coaster.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes, you can about others, people do it all the time.

Hex 23 Well, I assume that she is the inferior one, a gold digger as they used to say, so when he is fed up with splashing out, then it will all fall down, and it suggests not so long to wait.

The thing is, that if he doesn't know how you feel about him then you can't blame him if he looks elsewhere. So no point in sitting in your tower waiting to be rescued, if you don't send out a signal for a passing knight to see. Therefore, don't be shocked or surprised by his actions, go to plan B immediately, and if you don't have a plan B then make one.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Oh sweet WF he does know, or did know, and he got scared when I got anxious, ...

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you can about others, people do it all the time.

Hex 23 Well, I assume that she is the inferior one, a gold digger as they used to say, so when he is fed up with splashing out, then it will all fall down, and it suggests not so long to wait.

she is a gold digger :confused: where did you get that from ?! this is a rich man that women go to so he can 'splash out' on them...i don't recall that being part of the story

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).