...life can be translucent

Menu

Yi, do You suggest I should give up of X as a relationship-partner?

joty

visitor
Reaction score
This is my first question for you, dear fellow seekers (till now i wrote only 2 comments: on Harmen`s Laws, and on "hexagram 23, now what?"
I asked Yi Jing: Do You suggest I should give up of X as a relationship-partner? Answer: 62.2.5.6 transforming to 44.Using Yi for a long time, I know that the negative questions are very tricky for understanding the answer, but I made that mistake asking again: Is it auspicious to give up of him as a partner? Answer 62. 06 transforming to 56. Every insight is highly welcomed. Blessings to all!
Joty

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
62.2.5.6 to 44 is very unpromising for love and it is clear that one side of this partnership is insincere, which is the message of 44. Gua 62 shows an incompatibility between the partners and most likely a break up.

You get 62 the second time, and it urges you to reconsider this partnership. The Traveller 56 also highlights the incompatibility.

It seems to me that you are going to split up with no matter what.

joty

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Icastes :)
Thank you very much for your brief and direct answer. I know it is not, as you said - promising..i didn`t know how to take it because of the wrong modus I put the question. E.g.:Once I asked Yi "Am I physically ill?" The answer was 23 -the most unpromising! It came out that I was perfectly healthy. With the hex. 23 Yi told me to eliminate the question of illness. The right question should have been: "Am I in good health?" That`s why i was a bit perplexed how to take this answer.
Namaste!
Joty

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).