...life can be translucent

Menu

radical change, step by step

literunner

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm in retreat mode from a relationship due to some info I found out recently that makes me question the other person's honesty, and I have lost some trust.
My common sense and hurt feelings are causing me to reassess my expectations of the person and relationship. It's also possible I misunderstood something X had said prior in which case I'd have to adjustment my expectations accordingly.

I asked what is the way for me to act now toward X, considering all?
53.2.5.6<46
From these lines-- be content with things, there are misunderstandings that can be solved, I can learn things from this and make progress. Thinking about these lines, perhaps I need to allow that I misunderstood what was said prior between me and this person, adjust my expectations to fit the new circumstances and learn from that to take things more step by step.

Other thoughts on this reading? Considering the current circumstances and the current strain in communication with X, I want other opinions on how I'm interpreting.
I thank you all in advance for your kind and helpful guidance. I do appreciate it.
:bows:

Last edited:

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked what is the way for me to act now toward X, considering all?
53.2.5.6<46
From these lines-- be content with things, there are misunderstandings that can be solved, I can learn things from this and make progress. Thinking about these lines, perhaps I need to allow that I misunderstood what was said prior between me and this person, adjust my expectations to fit the new circumstances and learn from that to take things more step by step.
H46 is Ascending or Pushing Upwards, so the correct phrase is Ascending through Gradual Development, or as you said, Ascending, Step by Step.

It is a favorable reading for resuming the relationship. Line 2 says to begin with eating and drinking together....

"Going in the right direction, arriving at a safe place, really enjoying being secure, having enough, and sharing."

With this behavior, you will gradually approach rooting together on the rocks, a solid place.

Everything else is far off in the future, many steps away.

Tiger

literunner

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Tiger,

Thank you for your reply :) You're right it might be very slow going. Since then, I've tried to get in touch to 'eat and drink' but no result. I've seen X on chat daily and presume X sees me too, put in a call that I wanted to connect but no response to my efforts yet.

So, I'm relying on common sense and taking things one day at a time without big expectations and without pushing anything. After unsuccessfully trying to connect I asked what is X's position (as of my trying to get in touch)
57.1<9
wavering in decision due to doubts, which makes sense why there's no response yet.

Again, many thanks Tiger. Your clear replies are helpful and you add nuances like "Going in the right direction, arriving at a safe place, really enjoying being secure, having enough, and sharing" which sounds calming, and that attitude is going to be better than rash, regardless.
One day at a time.
:bows:

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).