...life can be translucent

Menu

49.4.6. to 37 - how can i mend my broken heart?

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
My heart is broken, my friend/lover broke up with me two days before christmas and I'm devastated ... so I asked the Yi how can I mend my broken heart?
I think it tells me to revolutionize my way of thinking, to forget him and move forward ... well that I know but maybe there's more i do not see.
Can you help?
Thanks
S

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi S

I don't have much to say on your reading except that it seems that you should be more than capable to see now for yourself the inner workings of this situation . . wondering if you are called to be gentle but steady in nurturing your inner group of needs and find a way to turn this to something that will help you reinvent those parts that have fallen away instead of allowing the loss to run you down . . there's no remorse in your lines and it makes me think that this was something that needed to be done to open up the space in your life to welcome things that will find their place in your heart and hearth (with Pluto as your place of residence you should know about such things :bag:)

It's a very heartening reading you got, in my eyes at least, like someone patting you in the back saying 'now now, have no regrets and let bygones be bygones . . life happens now and this is where you can discover your true colors'
Your transitional line is 63.6 which again warns you about looking back to past mistakes and instead moving on to what lies ahead for you (well, even if that feels a bit worn out right now . .)

irrelevant to your reading, holiday season sometimes can bring out lot's of fatigue so I think you should just take care of your inner and outer family, new skins don't grow instantaneously -try to sleep and eat healthy, read a good book, listen to soothing music, go for walks in favorite places, see good friends and try to spend quality time with yourself and your kids even when you don't feel like it . . make this a recuperation time for you and your 'family'

wishing you well!

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
My I Ching on Love for line 6 which IMHO should be the focus and it's transition to the lovely 50 which deals with transformation:

Once the major changes have been effected and are deeply felt and understood, smaller ones begin to appear. Be satisfied with the current changes. Don't push the small changes.

And line 4- are the important changes motivated by altruism or selfishness? The latter will fail.

In 50 you cultivate yourself on a spiritual level.

Hope this helps and cheer up. I don't think you're depressed, which is good.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
this is totally "i told you so" case....
49-37 looks like you gonna meet a better one. good luck

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
in a few words , I would read it as you can help your heart mend by providing the approprieate "family" to help her during the molting period. 49 is seasonall change, a natural one and after fall ends and before spring come there is winter between them.

Bruce, for his 49 has a pic of a doe while rubbing her old skin against the tree to assist the molt. It resonates a lot t me with 49 meaning. http://www.yijing.nl/candid/hexagrams/49.jpg

during a painful loss, i realized the difficulty of some friends to be with me because it wasn't an easy situation. They didn't have bad intentions but advices as "move on' felt and was unappropriate. Winter is a cold period. lots of darkeness, cold etc yet one has to go through it.

Perhaps i'm biased from personal experience , but my gut feeling says that your reading is a reminder how to take care of your broken heart. How to remove the old skin and not just cover it with a new one. To give to those feelings a place to grow in a secure warm enviroment of a family , whatever that resonates to you. Fight for your or your hearts rights.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).