...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 60 - funds come through?

manitoba33

visitor
Reaction score
I just had an unemployment benefits disqualification which I appealed and am already 1 month behind on my rent. Now Feb is coming up and I have no idea where that rent will come from, not to mention money for food, phone, computer, etc. Time is of the essence, I need this fixed yesterday. :eek:

I asked the Yi, what will happen with my unemployment for rent?
and got

60.3.5 > 11

Also, I have an interview Friday and a separate one on Monday, although I'm sure this process even in best-case scenario won't be quick. I asked the Yi, what will be the result of my interviews and got:

4.4 > 64

the interview sitch looks Horrible. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

manitoba33

visitor
Reaction score
I then asked what I can do to improve my financial situation so the Yi would be proud of me for being proactive, and I got THIS

3.6 > 42

Tears of blood - that is seriously depressing. Is the Yi telling me I'm screwed?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
60.3.5 does not look optimistic for getting unemployment.
11 encourages doing some deep breathing and getting past the fear to a state of peace so you can connect with a peaceful new reality.

4.4 Sounds to me like a basic first interview situation : You don't know anything about them, they don't know anything about you so this is your chance to ask questions and there may be some particularly important question to ask 64. Before You Go - such as, "When do I start?"

3.6 > 42
3.6 cautions avoiding becoming overwhelmed by thoughts of all the negative possibilities. 42 What we focus on increases, focus on what is good in your life right now, what you want to see more of.

Best wishes,
rosada

Last edited:

manitoba33

visitor
Reaction score
Update to shed some light on the readings!

60.3.5. > 11 Unemployment did fall through. They cut off the benefits and I had to appeal and won't even get a hearing for 2 months.

4.4 > 64 I didn't get the first job but I had an interview today and I start tomorrow! YAY!

3.6 > 42 What can I do to improve my financial situation? In retrospect I think this line was saying my tears of blood and panic sent me into overdrive and I started knocking on all doors simultaneously. These tears led to panic which led to increase. Also, before I got this job I was literally in tears because I didnt know how I was going to pay rent and I was chatting with a friend online. I told him I wanted to drink (I'm an alcoholic with 2months sober) and he insisted I dont and pay-palled me the money for my rent because he didn't want me to do something desperate.

Everything worked out for the best!

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Update to shed some light on the readings!

60.3.5. > 11 Unemployment did fall through. They cut off the benefits and I had to appeal and won't even get a hearing for 2 months.

4.4 > 64 I didn't get the first job but I had an interview today and I start tomorrow! YAY!

3.6 > 42 What can I do to improve my financial situation? In retrospect I think this line was saying my tears of blood and panic sent me into overdrive and I started knocking on all doors simultaneously. These tears led to panic which led to increase. Also, before I got this job I was literally in tears because I didnt know how I was going to pay rent and I was chatting with a friend online. I told him I wanted to drink (I'm an alcoholic with 2months sober) and he insisted I dont and pay-palled me the money for my rent because he didn't want me to do something desperate.

Everything worked out for the best!

Good news. Thank you for the update.
Stay sober! Fight the fight!
Good luck :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)