...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I be concerned

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
I try not to ask yes/no questions, but I couldn't think of any other way to phrase this. I have a friend who has recently moved in with another of my friends and his girlfriend. The friend who moved in has a history of being untrustworthy... Both financially and physically (i.e. around another man's girlfriend). So I asked if I should be concerned about him living with them and got 60.3.4 > 43. I have no idea how to interpret this in within the context of the question. Any input into interpretation or how I could rephrase the question would be appreciated.

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
Hmm... I just realized the Yi may be telling me the question is too limiting lol.

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Hello cirka09,

You asked:
Should I be concerned about X living with YZ?

(Try asking “What is the best course of action for me to take regarding ect.”)

60. 3:
I understand it says that not minding your business will results in problems.
60. 4:
Limit yourself and be at peace with it.

43. Deciding
It is best to tell key people first.
- You should tell yourself first why you want to put on the table your friend’s past behavior. You should be clear about your own motivations.
- If you really want to talk about this, you better talk to him first.

It is not a good idea to bluntly tell the truth, or to get aggressive about it.
You better talk to your friend only about the way you feel regarding the rumors about him.

Having a positive purpose in mind will work better. It is good to have a plan.
Again, have clarity about what drives you.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I try not to ask yes/no questions, but I couldn't think of any other way to phrase this. I have a friend who has recently moved in with another of my friends and his girlfriend. The friend who moved in has a history of being untrustworthy... Both financially and physically (i.e. around another man's girlfriend). So I asked if I should be concerned about him living with them and got 60.3.4 > 43. I have no idea how to interpret this in within the context of the question. Any input into interpretation or how I could rephrase the question would be appreciated.

I think Yi half the time ignores the actual question and goes straight to the pointof what you need to know.

You are basically asking if you should speak out (43) since if you are very concerned thats what you'd do right ? so in answer to your thoughts about speaking out it would seem to me as emiliana said that 60.3 would advise that if you don't speak out you may regret it, but also you have to be very measured about it (60.4) . You have to set limits on yourself, both in terms of how much is your responsibilty anyway, and in terms of how you express your worries to your friends.

I guess 60.3 here could also be taken as if you let go too much and just say whats in your head that won't be good...60.3 could be taken several ways here. But on balance because of the 43, generally about the need to state your truth, then I feel you are being called to state your truth...but you need to be careful how you do it. 60.4 shows you acting very comfortably within your own limits so my sense is you will manage to 'speak out' in a measured way to your friends

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
Hmm... thank you both. I'm going to have to think on this.

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
Emiliana I took your advice and asked "What is the best course of action for me to take reguarding my fears/concerns about X living with YZ?" My answer was 48.3 > 29.

I have some clarity in the situation that needs to be put to use(48.3) and if I am sincere and avoid fighting/getting angry then all will go well(29). Does that fit?

Or conversely,

"The well is cleaned, but no one drinks from it"
The situation is fine, but my own fears/concerns are keeping me away from the group.

"This is my heart's sorrow, for one might draw from it."
This is regrettable because I could be having fun.

"If the king were clear minded, good fortune might be enjoyed in common."
If I stop worrying I might just be able to enjoy their company.

Reading the commentary on the line makes me lean more toward my first impression of it.

Last edited:

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi cirka,

I read 60/43 as advising you to stop from making any impulsive action or 'crying wolf' too soon . . in 43 we feel the need to do something to prevent an impending flood but it's not clear if the flood refers to others' behavior or to your own . . Whatever it is, 60 asks for channeling the danger by not letting it go beyond present circumstances and in 43 you find a way to use it to the best benefit

. . iow, I'm inclined to say that your reading advises you to be really discreet and cautious in dealing with this . .

and about your 48.3, for me that's probably telling you that you have your answer but you're putting yourself in a pit of worrying by not listening to it . . :eek:

well, my impression at least . .

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
Discreet and cautious, yes definately. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions and I think it would be wise not to. As for 48.3 telling me I already have the answer; if that is the case I would be inclined to think the answer is that there might not really be anything to worry about, but I'm unsure.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).