Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 38.2.4 to 27 and 2

Default 38.2.4 to 27 and 2

Hello to all,

I'm back after nearly a year of absence.

I'm interested in your opinion about to readings I made in the last day.

I met a nice person X (a friend of friends) and I wanted to come in contact . I wrote a nice e-mail to X with the excuse/pretence to speak about some books ;-)

I ask the I Ching:
    How will X react to this e-mail?

I got: 38.2.4 to 27

But X didn't answer, so I ask:

Why X doesn't answer?

Hex 2 without changing lines.

I thought 38.2.4 isn't too bad and the contact could be nourishing for me. But I'm worried that there is no answer.

Have someone any ideas?

38 is bad. Dissimilar personalities prove too hard to overcome. 27 means you are feeding yourself and not necessarily someone else here. The person might still respond to you, but not immediately, as 2 is not quick to respond.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to icastes For This Useful Post:

parasio (January 23rd, 2011)

38->27 opposition is strong, go and eat ( alone ) .... maybe you will meet her by accident (38.2) or your friend 38.4 or both of them
    Be not sad.
    Be like the sun at midday.
    tarot

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gato For This Useful Post:

parasio (January 23rd, 2011)

@ icastes + gato

Thank you for your insights.

I hoped it would be a bit more auspicous ;-)

I thought 38.2. would refer to my e-mail, because I used a trick to get X's e-mail adress.
    Never mind: que sera, sera.

I'm searching a partner with whom I can have also an intellectual exchange and X seemed to be right person.

Hi, I want to give a feedback:

Finally I got a response to my e-mail! It was nice written ;-)

Hex 2 seems to be important with this person.

I asked - I know it's no use to ask several times the same question;-) - again, why I get no response and got again Hex 2 unchanging. Then I got Hex 2 asking: how see me this person.

Quote Originally Posted by parasio View Post
    Hi, I want to give a feedback:

Finally I got a response to my e-mail! It was nice written ;-)

Hex 2 seems to be important with this person.

I asked - I know it's no use to ask several times the same question;-) - again, why I get no response and got again Hex 2 unchanging. Then I got Hex 2 asking: how see me this person.
    I think your initial interpretation of 38.2.4 was right ! You should have courage in your interpretation ! 38 is not 'bad'....merely a time of not seeing things the same way...which really doesn't have to mean emnity. It can just mean different priorities. Even with the best of friends sometimes priorities are far apart. One friend may be deeply wounded if the other forgets a birthday, while the other friend may just feel it doesn't matter. Often differences can be hard to overcome but these lines 2 and 4 show they can be overcome ....and you did overcome them.

I am confused that first you said you had a response but then you ask why you didn't get one

Anyway I think you mean you got a response eventually and now you want to know how the other sees you

Seems to me the other person is quite open to you but is guided by your initiative...in other words they aren't going to make a proactive move to develop the relationship...but they are open to suggestion. Perhaps their feelings aren't very strong one way or the other, so they let you make the move and take a long time to answer.

So you need to know whether to press forward and make more moves to this person or not...and if they wrote you a nice email why not continue the conversation and see how it goes ?

You could ask again but 38.4 already says you find someone to connect with...and then hex 2 shows them to be receptive. Seems to me you are best to continue to make friendly moves....if the other is very slow to respond you may give up after a time...but right now its early days isn't it ?

Length of time in responding does reflect someones eagerness to relate to you....but they did answer so....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

parasio (February 2nd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by trojan View Post

Seems to me the other person is quite open to you but is guided by your initiative...in other words they aren't going to make a proactive move to develop the relationship...but they are open to suggestion. Perhaps their feelings aren't very strong one way or the other, so they let you make the move and take a long time to answer.

So you need to know whether to press forward and make more moves to this person or not...and if they wrote you a nice email why not continue the conversation and see how it goes ?
    I just decided to move forward with other nice e-mails ;-)

I asked also: Is this attraction only in my fantasy: 3.1>8

Length of time in responding does reflect someones eagerness to relate to you....but they did answer so....
    The person said due to renovation the pc was long time unplugged. Nice excuse, but I don't believe it ;-)
    Last edited by parasio; February 2nd, 2011 at 01:30 PM.

My guess would be that 38.2 was interpreted correctly the first time. Maybe there was a feeling of X's at first of "oh, this is awkward...not sure how I should respond..." - ? Or your e-mail just caught him/her on a very bad day/week.

Definitely shows the power of Hex 2, though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jfas For This Useful Post:

parasio (February 2nd, 2011)

Default Feedback Hex 51 + Hex 16

Just for keeping in contact I wrote X 10 days ago another e-mail, not really expecting an positive answer, but still hoping for nice outcome. At sunday I was sure, X wouldn't answer and it was o.k. for me. Because I don't want to follow useless dreams.

Today I got a rather short message from X , but I'm not sure about the meaning.

So I asked the I Ching:

What is the meaning of the message:

--> Hex. 51

Was his e-mail meant as a rejection?

--> Hex 51.1 ----> Hex 16

I asked a second time, because the first answer wasn't clear to me.

To get two times Hex 51 I interpret as a rejection of my move towards him. But I can't make up the meaning of Hex 16.

Has somebody any idea about the interpretation?

Thanks for your help!

would love to know what happened here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast