...life can be translucent

Menu

Reprieve to find a new home...33.6 to 31?

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
My lease here is nearly finished, which nearly everyone on this site must know by now! I've looked high and low for another place and found nothing. Fortunately as just the last moment friends are "lending" me a furnished cottage on their estate for five weeks and, in that period of time, I have to find another place and move -- again.

I'm not complaining, I'm lucky to have this "breather" but I'm really worried that in this time frame I won't turn up something else. Really scarey. So I've asked the Yi "what do I need to do to find a new home?" And the answer makes no sense to me:

Hex 33.6 becoming Hex 31? Retreating, sweet or otherwise, would seem to be the last thing needed at this moment. I was thinking more of an all-out effort and some option that was eluding me. I never expected to hear that I should back off and make less effort than I've done already. Baffling, no?:confused:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
perhaps retreat from that state of mind ?

from hex 31

A lake on the mountain:
The image of influence.
Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him
By his readiness to receive them.

A mountain with a lake on its summit is stimulated by the moisture from
the lake. It has this advantage because its summit does not jut out as a peak
but is sunken. The image counsels that the mind should be kept humble and
free,
so that it may remain receptive to good advice. People soon give up
counseling a man who thinks that he knows everything better than anyone
else.

Seems you have persuade yourself that there is no way to find a house. This is that you have to retreat from, imo. Wilhelm at 33.6 and 31 talk about "clear the mind"

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 33.6 becoming Hex 31? Retreating, sweet or otherwise, would seem to be the last thing needed at this moment. I was thinking more of an all-out effort and some option that was eluding me. I never expected to hear that I should back off and make less effort than I've done already. Baffling, no?:confused:

retreat ( 33) for me is not back off completely. Its back off and return

I good trick i learned at painting lessons on how to trace mistakes was retreat. when you are in front on the canvas and something isn't good but you can't find it, i was told to back off, turn my eyes elsewhere, forget about it. Actually i was that frustrated that i had to stare out the window for 5 min, lol. When I returned, the mistake was so clear. neon sign were saying "here, here" I think this trick fits to 33.6

jfas

visitor
Reaction score
31.6: a 'sleek' withdrawal--everything is favourable! In this case, there cannot be the smallest doubt (as to the wisdom of withdrawal).

Whatever it is, it looks good, Arabella! It may be referring to the cottage offer itself, which is a pretty nice gig, if you ask me. Five weeks is a lot of time. It will be occurring over a mercury retrograde which begins at the end of March and ends late April, so opportunities from the past may come up during this time. (It can also be a time of missed communications and things going wrong, so the traditional advice is that trying to start something new can be difficult and the results may be unreliable.)

I would take it to mean that all is taken care of. And perhaps you just need to be in this state of mind.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
31.6: a 'sleek' withdrawal--everything is favourable! In this case, there cannot be the smallest doubt (as to the wisdom of withdrawal).

It will be occurring over a mercury retrograde which begins at the end of March and ends late April, so opportunities from the past may come up during this time. (It can also be a time of missed communications and things going wrong, so the traditional advice is that trying to start something new can be difficult and the results may be unreliable.)

this makes a lot of sense to me -completely backing off. Sometimes 33 means retreat to a previous place because there's not much to move you forward this way. When the right place appears it will leave no room for doubt or strife.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, retreating to a "previous place" makes great sense -- if only because this cottage we're going to now is the first place I stayed when I moved here in the beginning. I was in that cottage for three months while I found a longer-term rental. I am "bummed" in some respects because I so loved my old house and hated to leave it; had no alternatives when forced to move and ended up with the misery I'm in now. I've seen nothing so idyllic anywhere as my comfy little home that got sold.

Momentarily a few weeks back there was a flat that appeared to be a possibility, then the owner "retreated" from having it done up in time. I've been told he's just that way -- so maybe not the greatest landlord anyhow. Since then I've bashed my head on one idea after another and, as Anemos said, maybe time to go look out the window, although it's difficult to not keep pushing on that brick wall.:brickwall:

Thanks all, I think I'll take a breather as suggested and let it sit a while.;)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, retreating to a "previous place" makes great sense -- if only because this cottage we're going to now is the first place I stayed when I moved here in the beginning. I was in that cottage for three months while I found a longer-term rental. I am "bummed" in some respects because I so loved my old house and hated to leave it; had no alternatives when forced to move and ended up with the misery I'm in now. I've seen nothing so idyllic anywhere as my comfy little home that got sold.

)

that matches with your reading .

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).