...life can be translucent

Menu

Shyness is nice...

perlovachka

visitor
Reaction score
"but shyness can stop you, from doing all the things in life you want to" -The Smiths

So, I like a guy and I think he likes me. But he has a girlfriend, although from our convo he expressed dissatisfaction with the relationship and mentioned that they tried breaking up recently and so on. We've hung out on what I'm pretty sure are dates and the chemistry between us is intense and we like all the same things!

My first question is, what is he waiting for in making his move? I got hexagram 10.6 to 58. Line six seems to say he's waiting for favorable signs from me??

Then I asked how he feels about me and got Hexagram 51.1.3.5 to 31. Seems he likes me too!?

So then I asked what's on his mind in regards to how to proceed with me and got Hexagram 3.2.3 to 5. Waiting for the proper time for alliance after being rejected? But then what about getting lost in the forest and giving up? Seems there is a lack of confidence??

I then asked why he lacks confidence in pursuing me and got Hexagram 20.2 to 59. Peeping through the crack in the doorway. Is this an image of shyness???

Much thanks in advance!
:bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Why does he lack confidence in pursuing me?
20.2 > 59

Peeping through the crack in the doorway. Is this an image of shyness?

It's a great image of shyness. But a crack in a doorway conceals as well as reveals. With Wind high in both hexagrams, he probably need to see clearer signs of interest and affection.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
since all your questions are about whats happening inside someone elses head I thought you might find this thread useful. http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=12642 I'm pointing to Hilarys Blog post rather than the discussion following

if you already read it and still think asking about whats in someone elses head is good idea then please disregard this post.

Last edited:

perlovachka

visitor
Reaction score
hmm I guess trojan..

ok, so I asked something more fitting. How should I proceed in regards to him?

Got Hexagram 41.1.3 to 18.

So what's that about? Is it saying I should exit this "love triangle"??

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'd think the existing girlfriend would be the major obsatcale. he has to give her up before approaching you doesn't he. Actions speak louder than words. If he talks of splitting with her and of his disatisfaction with her to you but doesn't actually split up with her so he can devote himself to you then is he just messing around with you for fun while being disloyal to his girlfriend ?

Its a varation of the old 'my wife doesn't understand me' theme...

Next time he moans about her perhaps you should remind him its his choice to stay with her, thats what he seems to be choosing so if hes unhappy and would rather be with you then its up to him to finish with her.

To be honest thats my ordinary opinion without the reading. The 41.1.3 seems to confirm 3 people needs to be reduced to 2 for things to work.

41.1 is always a mystery to me and i never yet found an understanding of it that applied to my situations. If anything i associate it with brusquely pushing one thing out of the way so you can get on with another thing and possibly causing some hurt in the process..which again suggests ditching his current girlfriend.

perlovachka

visitor
Reaction score
thank trojan. Yea, I've taken a step back. I am not interested in being a home wrecker. If he is interested, the ball is in his court. I'm focusing on myself. :)

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
41.1 for me has clearly represented just doing the minimum and appropriate tasks at hand, and nothing more. It is in contrast to where one might choose to 'go the extra mile' ..or where one might still be looking for a result of some kind. I got this line when i was unhappy in a job and feeling overburdened, considering leaving but not able to at the time. I think Yi was advising to keep my relation to that very simple, to continue doing what was mine to do and then shutting the door at the end of the day. It meant a lot to me, as I interpret it as being clear about your intention, and being self-protective.
In your case, it makes good sense too. a woman who is interested in a man currently embroiled ought not to do anything out of the ordinary, simply do what feels right, keeping it simple and perhaps holding your cards close to your chest. the threesome is the block to this relationship and that is not yours to change, or to insist on change. For instance, 41.1 might suggest something like "Look, I do like you, but until you are available, I can go no further with this" be your sweet self, act authentically but dont offer any encouragement or overstep your boundaries.

as you said, it's his ball and there is something he alone needs to fix.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).