...life can be translucent

Menu

Run for the hills!

caustic

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, all. It's been quite a while since I've been on here. I have recently been contemplating hex 51.2. I kept reading the part about climbing the nine hills, and it finally hit me after a while that line "run for the hills"! Kinda makes me wonder if 51.2 is where that line comes from?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, all. It's been quite a while since I've been on here. I have recently been contemplating hex 51.2. I kept reading the part about climbing the nine hills, and it finally hit me after a while that line "run for the hills"! Kinda makes me wonder if 51.2 is where that line comes from?

Welcome back, Caustic. Ken is the lower nuclear trigram. Thus, hills.

caustic

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Pocossin. It's good to be back.

Hi, Elias. Everytime I see an Iron Maiden video, I think it's Spinal Tap!

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
OMG the Iron Maiden song is exactly what I thought of too! Thanks for the laugh Elias!

:rofl:

drSurya

visitor
Reaction score
With 51.2 I somehow never get my trasures back. In my experience it always denotes irretrievable loss that has to grieved. Perhaps this should be understood conditionally as "if you run far enough and really, really forget the treasures, you can get them back". Perhaps I've never been able to run far enough and to stop searching after my lost treasures...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).