...life can be translucent

Menu

30.6 & 37 -abandoned kittens

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
I came across 2 tiny kittens (eyes not yet open) crying in the rain day before while walking my dogs (who did attack one of them but not even a scratch, thank God) and quietly left them at a home with lots of cats, hoping they'd take them in. That didn't happen. Last night they were out there in the rain again and I even found two more huddled under a tree. Afraid they may die out there - rain, dogs or birds - I took them home. I have 3 dogs but they'll probably get used to them. I keep the kittens in a separate room. Initially last night I had taken in only one, not having found the others. When I asked the yi about the creature I got 56.4 - absolutely beautiful and poignant - exile finds a home but not happy in his heart! I thought it needs company.

Past midnight, I heard a meeow and went out to see the colony dogs staring at the tree. So I went out there and found the other 3 and took them home too. I don't think I can find them a home. So I asked the Yi what to do with them and drew hex 37. Make them part of the family?

I then asked what if I returned them to the tree - and got 30.6 to 55. I don't understand line 6 in this context, but I do see the fan yao - 55 as isolating oneself in one's house and bringing down misfortune.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
I came across 2 tiny kittens (eyes not yet open) crying in the rain day before while walking my dogs (who did attack one of them but not even a scratch, thank God) and quietly left them at a home with lots of cats, hoping they'd take them in. That didn't happen. Last night they were out there in the rain again and I even found two more huddled under a tree. Afraid they may die out there - rain, dogs or birds - I took them home. I have 3 dogs but they'll probably get used to them. I keep the kittens in a separate room. Initially last night I had taken in only one, not having found the others. When I asked the yi about the creature I got 56.4 - absolutely beautiful and poignant - exile finds a home but not happy in his heart! I thought it needs company.

Past midnight, I heard a meeow and went out to see the colony dogs staring at the tree. So I went out there and found the other 3 and took them home too. I don't think I can find them a home. So I asked the Yi what to do with them and drew hex 37. Make them part of the family?

I then asked what if I returned them to the tree - and got 30.6 to 55. I don't understand line 6 in this context, but I do see the fan yao - 55 as isolating oneself in one's house and bringing down misfortune.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Cirlcle,

I am so happy you saved the kittens from the rain & a harsher reality, death.:bows: Returning them back to the tree would not be wise 30.6 is saying cling to the right path in this situation that would be with you, or another home that can care & love them Hex 37

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you White Owl. That is comforting to know. Yes they're still with me and I'll keep them until I can find a home for them. Maybe I can let them go once they're strong enough and can fend for themselves with some help from me of course. The colony is a pretty safe place once they're all grown up. Or maybe the Shelter will take them.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).