...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 38 three times (Urgent help needed)

star123

visitor
Reaction score
I was selected for an interview by a very prestigious company a while ago. I got sick two days before, so I think I asked something like should I reschedule the interview I got hex 38.3 and I did reschedule. So that's done!

Now I believe they finished a background check on me. However, I just realized I forgot to put a job that I worked for only two weeks on their job application, which required me to list all the jobs I had in the past 10 years. And the reason I realized this is because they called the other and told me the time for one of the job I gave to them doesn't match a letter they received. I gave them some of my old timesheet, and they gentleman said it was good enough. But he never asked me anything about this job that I worked for two weeks. I asked iching should I call the HR and explain, I got hex38, no changing line. I asked iching again, am I still getting this job? I got hex38.3.6. , so should I call or should I not call? I don't want to sabotage this opportunity. It's once in a life time. Help please

Also, does it mean I am not who they are looking for or this is not the right job for me? I am so frustrated right now.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).