Thread: Hex 42.2

Default Hex 42.2

Hey everyone! Long time no see haha. I was curious if you all could give me a little deeper insight to the line in question.

So for the past 3 months or so I've been getting to know someone whom I've developed quite an attraction for. She is very guarded of her feelings however and she just came out of a 4 year relationship a few months ago after finding out she'd been cheated on the whole time.

I've been doing my best to be receptive to her situation. She is very vague though. I am fairly certain she is attracted to me, we have been initmate, but have not had sex. I literally ended up with scars on my back though haha, so to say the least our interaction was at least passionate.

I asked to see her Thursday sometime this weekend, and she said it was quite possible. Although, she's been having a rough week. A wake yesterday, and her phone getting shut off because of the fact someone stole 70 dollars off her.

I've been trying to give her her space, but I asked the IChing what kind of interaction I'd have with her tonight and got 42.2 which seems very auspicios. Any thoughts on what I should expect?

Cheers,
    Danny

Well, the moving line indicates that you are in luck. A constant progress to target!

Thanks for your input

Is it saying more for me to act though, or just to leave it alone and allow things to progress without interference naturally?

+ Reply to Thread