...life can be translucent

Menu

www.superiching.com 1st 4 chapters types up in english

meerkats64

visitor
Reaction score
i will be typing up all of alex chiu examples it will take time but it will be done in the mean time all members,visitors, i ching fans can open, view, download these attachments chapter 5 exceeds online clarity zip folder limit & other folders will also exceed limit but when they are all typed up i will confirm it & its highly advisible to e mail me for the whole lot.

Last edited:

meerkats64

visitor
Reaction score
copyright is irrelevant

i m typing up all alex chiu examples from www.superiching.com into plain easy to read english as his coded language baffles many to read, then i m sharing it with others but i am not selling it so theres nothing to worry about.

long before i shared my i ching zip folder with eg you pocossin, peter g, hilary thus helping those who wanted his coded lingo decoded i sent my i ching zip folder to alex chiu. alex chiu is american chinese i don t think he would roundhouse kick those of us who retype his coded words into plain language like chuck norris/bruce lee. He cannot blame folk like me for typing his examples all into plain english. The i ching has been around a lot longer than alex chiu or rest of us in online clarity. alex chiu would be more concerned with stock market or prefer to eat chicken fried rice instead than get annoyed by others typing his examples into easy english.:bows::cool:alex chiu has been on recieving end of criticism from his fellow americans who cannot understand his coded language so i don t think he ll be bothered by people like us who appreciate his superiching examples+person like me who went trouble of decoding his examples & retyped all his examples into plain english. alex chiu obsesses about stock market is reputedly very reclusive i don t think he ll be bothered he thinks more about money+stock market than anything else.

Last edited:
P

peterg

Actually his crazy code is not that hard to break. All you need is a conversion chart in front of you and after a while you get used to the code and dont really need the chart.

I find it useful to number the elements according to the months ( W1 W2 E3 F4 F5 E6 M7 M8 E9 W10 W11 E12 ).It helps you to spot clashes and combinations between the elements ,
which are easy enough to remember because they follow a pattern and system, as do many of the features of na jia, and they all fit together quite elegantly.

ps I have to say the quality of the material well justifies the effort expended in decoding.

pg

Last edited:

meerkats64

visitor
Reaction score
thats why i did i ching zip folder very thorough+deep

when you look at each of 64 hexagrams that i have done decoded for you+for others+for myself, you have seen inside of that i ching zip folder i have done you ll know which lines have yin or yang energy which of 5 elements are associated with a certain line i have decided to use my i ching zip folder to type up all alex chiu examples into plain english (although its not necessary) so that i won t have stuttering eg k yo is offspring rooster=default element metal or j=self line, u=opponent line. Pocossin should not worry about copyright as i m just typing it all up into easy english then sharing it but not selling it. alex chiu coded book will be for others to buy i m just typing it up into english so i won t have any breaks or stuttering in reading. I already decoded alex chiu language long before i joined online clarity uk i ching website as a member. if you check your emails you ll see my sports predictions gaa sfc 2011 coin tossing=na jia=superiching+fixed time data=mei hua predictions i m no stranger to divination tarot, i ching, runes, cleromancy, dominoes etc. i even use fortunetelling as truthtelling machines eg at home "who ate my chocolate bar?" whose telling the truth or not? besides predicting the future

Last edited:

meerkats64

visitor
Reaction score
also don t forget peterg on i ching rules

you will have to decide in order of importance which i ching rules have precedence over others when interpretating eg combos, the bondages, the 6 strike/6 combine, the strength of month+date,heavenly stems, moon phases (new moon is ultra important i ching mei hua fixed time data method buy digital clocks with moon phases which use 1 AA battery or 2), permanent 6 strike impact. i will also be doing that but you may consider deciding which rules matter in i ching na jia=superiching in order of importance also yourself.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).