...life can be translucent

Menu

what does he want anyway? 46.2,4<62

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
:bows:
It came to mind that perhaps I am not seing this man`s intentions clearily so as an answer to my question What kind of a relationship does he actualy want to have with me? I got 46.2,4 into 62

I doubt everything now. Thank you for your time :bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
what does he want anyway?
46.2.4 > 62

Dear Dragona, when a lovesick maiden reports getting 31, 37, or 54, the casting is suspect, but since this time you didn't get one of those red flag hexagrams, I'll try to respond to the first way you posed the question. Hexagram 46 and 62 are hexagrams of an ascending movement. I think your intended wants many things and is unable to choose between them. He will not be able to settle down until he grows more and realizes that the possibilities of life are limited. Line 2 says,

If one is sincere,
It furthers one to bring even a small offering.

So keep in touch with him if you can.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you:bows:
many different messages were coming through lately, started to think I had missenterpreted the whole idea of the thing. There is still possibility that I had.
(made me remember that Springsteen song line "One step up and two steps back"
-wich is also a dance:mischief:)
I did understand the cast as a will to ascend in limited circumstances, but to what?
And today I recieved a phone call and a wish to talk, opposite from only two days ago..wishing many (different?) things, you tell that correctly.

So when is your book coming out? :pompom:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello back :bows:
as feeling of hex. 16 continues and makes me feel so so frustrated that I have pushed everything else in the back, cannot cool my mind and it is not god for me at all.
Thus you can understand my asking: What was the purpose of us coming togehter this way?
Hex. 12.1,2,4<61

Right...why simple when it can be so much more fun/complicated? :freak:

Hilary has a great understanding of this hex IMO,but I guess I`m just wondering what is the point of this situation and why do I feel this way...so unusual for me...why can`t I just lay back and see how this unfolds? Argh
This is a case for an expert, clearily :hide:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello back :bows:
as feeling of hex. 16 continues and makes me feel so so frustrated that I have pushed everything else in the back, cannot cool my mind and it is not god for me at all.
Thus you can understand my asking: What was the purpose of us coming togehter this way?
Hex. 12.1,2,4<61

Right...why simple when it can be so much more fun/complicated? :freak:

Hilary has a great understanding of this hex IMO,but I guess I`m just wondering what is the point of this situation and why do I feel this way...so unusual for me...why can`t I just lay back and see how this unfolds? Argh
This is a case for an expert, clearily :hide:

an expert in what ? mind reading. ? guess work....?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
have you ever met this person ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
okay i don't think you have met this person yet as you say youjust spoke on the phone...so you may as well meet this person to find out their intentions and let us know how it turns out

He won't know his intentions really till he meets you will he...

...well I don't think we know anyone till we can look into their eyes...words don't count that much to knowing someone. One look in the eyes tells you more than a million words or phone calls

the cast looks promising...now you just have to get to the eyes

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, I will answer to this..we have used every posible way of communication in the past but actual meeting because of everything that has happened and of course I would fly over and get it over with if I only could. We recognise something in each other and perhaps that is why we cannot let go.
But I am not a master of my feelings or my reactions lately enough to use tactics necessary at this point.
All of this flutter of emotions that I am having could as well be of an different cause...
just trying to understand if 55.1,4 confirms a nervous breakdown, for example...

Colours

visitor
Reaction score
what does he want anyway?
when a lovesick maiden reports getting 31, 37, or 54, the casting is suspect,

Pocossin, can you please explain that?
Why are 31 and 37 «red flags» in your opinion?
What do you mean?
Thanks.

(Five years later. Sorry!).

Colours

visitor
Reaction score
I thought hex 31 was about strong forces that can bring people together.
I don't know much about hex 37 because I didn't get it many times. In my experience is about staying on your own and dwelling with your own people rather than seeking a marriage. Correct?
While yeah, I know hex 54 is a very bad one, I know it well. I got it a lot!

Thank you for your time,
Colours

Colours

visitor
Reaction score
I'm thinking...
Maybe hex 31 is about 'making room for the other person to take a step towards you'.
So lovesick maidens may get it when they're being too compulsive.
Makes sense?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).