Thread: For Fun: I asked about Lady Gaga

Default For Fun: I asked about Lady Gaga

I asked the Yi Ching a question about Lady Gaga to see what the Yi thinks of her. Here is the resulting Hexagram: 22.6>36.

No lie: the interpretation according to LiSe is,

Above 9: White energy. Without fault.
    Value announces itself plain. It is easier to find truth, love or peace where things are simple. Lots of decoration is usually a sign of little essence.
    (Changes to hex.36)

Happy holidays to all!

sooo Guest

Pure energy on the dark side. That's what I think of her work too, so I might be projecting a bit. I really dig her deep and outlandish energy. Not enough to go out and buy her CD's, but hell, I'm 66! Still, when I see and hear her performing, I have to stop what I'm doing, look and watch. So over the top, like a female Elton John, but a way better dancer, and way nicer legs.

Elton John's bare legs!

Please don't!

sooo Guest

Well, somebody loves 'em. And besides, he plays way better keys.

Quote Originally Posted by brambletoad View Post
    I asked the Yi Ching a question about Lady Gaga to see what the Yi thinks of her. Here is the resulting Hexagram: 22.6>36.

No lie: the interpretation according to LiSe is,

Above 9: White energy. Without fault.
    Value announces itself plain. It is easier to find truth, love or peace where things are simple. Lots of decoration is usually a sign of little essence.
    (Changes to hex.36)

Happy holidays to all!
    yes there is something very pure about gaga..she is purely who she is....and its good your mind is now off the hunger strike hunger strike to lady gaga...now theres a shift in focus LOL

+ Reply to Thread