...life can be translucent

Menu

For Fun: I asked about Lady Gaga

brambletoad

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi Ching a question about Lady Gaga to see what the Yi thinks of her. Here is the resulting Hexagram: 22.6>36.

No lie: the interpretation according to LiSe is,

Above 9: White energy. Without fault.
Value announces itself plain. It is easier to find truth, love or peace where things are simple. Lots of decoration is usually a sign of little essence.
(Changes to hex.36)

:eek:

Happy holidays to all! :mischief:

S

sooo

Pure energy on the dark side. That's what I think of her work too, so I might be projecting a bit. I really dig her deep and outlandish energy. Not enough to go out and buy her CD's, but hell, I'm 66! Still, when I see and hear her performing, I have to stop what I'm doing, look and watch. So over the top, like a female Elton John, but a way better dancer, and way nicer legs.

S

sooo

Well, somebody loves 'em. And besides, he plays way better keys.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the Yi Ching a question about Lady Gaga to see what the Yi thinks of her. Here is the resulting Hexagram: 22.6>36.

No lie: the interpretation according to LiSe is,

Above 9: White energy. Without fault.
Value announces itself plain. It is easier to find truth, love or peace where things are simple. Lots of decoration is usually a sign of little essence.
(Changes to hex.36)

:eek:

Happy holidays to all! :mischief:

yes there is something very pure about gaga..she is purely who she is....and its good your mind is now off the hunger strike ;) hunger strike to lady gaga...now theres a shift in focus LOL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).