...life can be translucent

Menu

support group man 9.2.6>63

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
Please helpon this one

After my Mums death I was advised to go to a group.
I was sad there and a man approached with spiritual
suggestions. He became attached and kept calling.

He was angry when I did not folllow suggestions.

Time passed and he got in touch again he had leukemia
a form of - i introduced him to my healing group which
he loves and is much better.

Of late i ran into him we had a coffee - he has property
knowledge and i discussed some things. I thought things
were harmonious - i have just had an odd call saying he
cant help me as I dont fit the requirements of the group.
I had said I went to see my ex earlier today ---
i feel put down and odd - i know i should just let it go
but he does this EVERY TIME - like a fight and it does
my head in!!

Yi gave me

9.2.6 > 63

i would like some help with the warning in line 6 as i cant
make sense of Hilary or Legge on it. THANKS LOL:rant::duh::rant:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
you ask for help but you don't seem to reply to anyones responses here

i find that a bit tedious

what happened with the wire tapping etc etc ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have anything against you BTW but to me it gives an unbalanced dynamic...and its kinda pointless to just keep posting questions and not even repsonding to those who answer you. It would be more interesting overall if you did respond since theres then more scope for learning for the reader.

Are there any occasions you did a similar thing to this guy and don't know it...? Just a thought.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I mean my complaint to you might have relevance as its a support group. There are dynamics to support whereby inequalites of give/take can become a slight issue ? In a sense this is also a place where you ask for support

Maybe you should ask what he means when he says you aren't suitable. Could be alot more fruitful than consulting over it in this instance

in anycase 9.6 just advises you to stay laid back over it and I think overall the reading suggests you have done already what you went to do. You have 63 saying this..and also 9.6 so its possible they have nothing further for you at the group. Nevertheless its worth asking why he has been so rejecting. Its not clear if this man works at the group or if he is one of the particiapnts ? presumably he works there since he seems to be telling you not to return. does he have authority to to do that.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
actually although the obvious thing to do to understand this is to talk to him 9.6 could certainly be advising not to ask him, not to push any further.

but you haven't said what your question was anyway ??

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I mean you have to answer if only to tell me to naff off for being bossy surely :rofl:

:hug:

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojan

on the contrary - your points are valid. I do castings now and for the most part look through the archived clarity forums to threads in the past. I see you have been contributing and learning for a long time. I admire your dedication to learning to work with the Yi and beenfit others with your widening understanding.

I learnt i ching from my student housemate - after posting here a while I realised i was way inferior in line interpretation knowledge than others. I get feelings about hexagrams and lines but thats the extent of my skill at it now. However I will chip in now - whether my 2 cents is correct or not.

i also put up some threads that didnt get answered and that made me feel less inclined to post threads or reply to threads. I will have another go as said above.

wiretapping - i accepted Pocossin's help that indeed there is no tapping - however there was in the past, and this is only important in that I wanted to bear it in mind for a legal case where I would seek damages for business losses. Tapping only goes on for info finding - and its common in litigation and business. It just seemed boring Trojan so I left it.

Support man does not run the meditation group - so he has no place to say. Also more irritating than important, but I just need to check i am not imagining things. I lack discernment sometimes about whom i let approach me. I would say it is defnite this chap and I are not a good mix - he is horse in chinese astrology and the enemy of my sign. However I am civil every time he approaches. My point was he gets claws out in spite of my harmonious intentions. Hope that fills in the gaps - now to answer some :)other threads if I can!!!:):bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Trojan

on the contrary - your points are valid. I do castings now and for the most part look through the archived clarity forums to threads in the past. I see you have been contributing and learning for a long time. I admire your dedication to learning to work with the Yi and beenfit others with your widening understanding.

I learnt i ching from my student housemate - after posting here a while I realised i was way inferior in line interpretation knowledge than others. I get feelings about hexagrams and lines but thats the extent of my skill at it now. However I will chip in now - whether my 2 cents is correct or not.

i also put up some threads that didnt get answered and that made me feel less inclined to post threads or reply to threads. I will have another go as said above.

wiretapping - i accepted Pocossin's help that indeed there is no tapping - however there was in the past, and this is only important in that I wanted to bear it in mind for a legal case where I would seek damages for business losses. Tapping only goes on for info finding - and its common in litigation and business. It just seemed boring Trojan so I left it.

Support man does not run the meditation group - so he has no place to say. Also more irritating than important, but I just need to check i am not imagining things. I lack discernment sometimes about whom i let approach me. I would say it is defnite this chap and I are not a good mix - he is horse in chinese astrology and the enemy of my sign. However I am civil every time he approaches. My point was he gets claws out in spite of my harmonious intentions. Hope that fills in the gaps - now to answer some :)other threads if I can!!!:):bows:

LOL you just answered about 20 threads...I wasn't implying you should exhaust yourself only suggesting you respond to others input before posting more questions. But thankyou for taking it so well and its great that you are going to chip in with your feelings about others readings...although i didn't mean to impy that you should answer other people. :bows:

So this guy has no business telling you whether to go to the support group or not.(hes almost as bossy as me :rolleyes: ! )..so hes pretty much an irrelevance and you should just allow yourself to be gently drawn back to the support group if you want to. (9.6 can be very much about taking a rest after having achieved something...where no more can be achieved for the time being. Maybe its time to rest for all that the group involved including him. I think theres some inner guidance going on in 9.2 now but you need to ease the pace of what you are trying to do emotionally here..in order to let it through. you did enough for now is part of what I think the answer says

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).