...life can be translucent

Menu

Did anyone else experience this too??

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
When checking old I Ching readings I realized something and would love to hear if anyone else using coins had similar or even the same realizations ...

sometimes when using coins I had 2 moving lines following each other.. like line 1 and 2 changing or line 5 and 6 changing or 3 and 4 changing .. Now when I checked like a year later there was one pattern in all the readings where I had 2 changing lines in a row - the reading turned out not to be correct ... one example was 49.5.6 > 30 about a friendship ..looking back the result was not right .. but leaving the line 6 out the answer would have been 13.5 > 30 which was right on the money .. Always happens when I have 2 changing lines in a row ... Anyone else experienced this?

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
it's one of those things that can bug you out..makes faith in Yi seem a bit 'pre-determined'.

I wonder similar things...I've tried, instead of shaking coins in my hands, putting the coins in a plastic tumbler like cup, then shaking them before tossing (haha no pun intended!) Great noise too! :)

I think at the end of the day, especially when you get runs of the same readings, whatever method you use to cast seems to fall away. For instance, My preferred method at the mo is this site http://www.russellcottrell.com/VirtualYarrowStalks/VirtualYarrowStalks.htm , I do wonder whether the 'algorhythm', or whatever it is that dictates the reading, might be limited sometimes, but then, if it was just a random computer generated response the whole time, why the run of the same reading again and again?? Blofeld has it that theres up to 5000 combinations the Yi can give to any one question: If so, and this computer generated cast has 5000 combinations ready, why the run??

Do you think that the Yi's responses are accurate for your situation>? I say this cos if they are, then whatever way you cast doesnt matter a damn I think. My philosophy about this is, Its very hex 1 and 2. hex one - your action witht he outside world, hex 2, the way the outside world receives that action. Djaknowotimasayin?!?

Bests,

Yx

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
????

49.5.6 > 30 about a friendship ..looking back the result was not right .. but leaving the line 6 out the answer would have been 13.5 > 30 which was right on the money

If you left line 6 out of the answer it would be 49.5 > 55,

so its not clear what you are trying to say here. I would also say that lines are often advising you what to do in the situation re: 49.6 you need to change all the way through, did you do this in this senario? this line is actually a perfect example to work with as its one of those which directly tells you an outcome for fixing the omen as an enlightened person and also how it works out for the not so enlightened, in this case only changing superficially.
I think readings can only be 'wrong' in retrospect if a) you expect yi readings to be purely fortune telling and b) you didn't 'fix' the omen (that's a karcher phrase and I am uneasy using it but I don't have a better phrase, maybe 'take the advice' , but more over 'act on the advice'.)

Also I think when you read a number of interpretations and translations you get a better picture.

I suppose if you and your friend had a row then a teary make up it could seem like 13.5 should have been the answer but that line is a part of the background to the reading, have you read about fan yao?

The higher aim of 49.6 is the point where the molting, the change, revolution needs to change all the way through, to mean it wont ever change back, there is no reversion like changing the face can have, you can poke your tongue out and look silly but when you put it back in your face is unchanged (unless of course you do this every minute for a year). The slow effects of sun light, stress and gravity, however, change your skin forever and smile and worry lines roadmap your age into your skin permanently. You can put on a new suit fro a new job but until you take on the responsibility of the position and live up to it daily its not a part of who you are.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
oops I have to apologise and clarify something, in my haste and general tendency to jump over important details I wrote:
13.5 should have been the answer but that line is a part of the background to the reading, have you read about fan yao?

13.5 is not the fan yao of 49.5, its the fan yao to 30.5. I'm so sorry to add to the confusion, I was trying to see how you might have seen 13.5 as a more valid answer than 49.5.6. and I can see it for in both lines a status quo is restored, i think with 13.5 it can be more like a speed bump, but with 49.5 its either pushing it under a carpet or a complete transformation.

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
my English is not good enough to explain this I'm afraid .. i sat here for 30 minutes now unable to explain what I meant :(

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).