...life can be translucent

Menu

hex. 15 UN-modest expectations or not

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings all:bows:
I think there was not a thread opened about hex 15 unchanged, so I wondered what is it telling when gotten for relations between people - how literally it should be taken?
Judging by the unlogical setup of the elements-earth over the mountain/mountain under the earth, I suppose it is emphasizing on evening the odds, expectations, settling the more realistic set up for the situation; meeting on the same level perhaps.
(Underplayed, probably nothing romantic, more of an realistic, bare elements approach - mountain penetrating the earth :mischief:)
And then small steps can take us far..:)
Or..its "forgedaboudit"? :mischief:

Wondering if someone had an experience with 15 unchanged in relating to people and how it got on.:bows:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
15 is more about honesty than modesty.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
... I wondered what is it telling when gotten for relations between people - how literally it should be taken?
Hi, Dragona:

I believe that we must always begin with literal understanding and later look for figurative sense.

The name of the hexagram is a compound of:

1) at the left, WORDS / TALK
2) at the right A HAND GRASPING TWO SPIKES, meaning UNION, JOINING → Carpe Diem?

Time of joining is the celebration of modesty.

How to talk for picking up girls? DONT BE BRAGGING.
Be humble and will collect.
But don´t be like Huriah Heep! (1)

H.15 MODESTY (2) unchanged says something like:

MODESTY FEAST.
The celebration of modesty.

NOBLE YOUNGS HAVE END.
Boys are finite.
At the end they come to exhaustion.
Nothing lasts forever, but meanwhile ...

All the best,

Charly

(2)H.15 is also THE RODENT.
In my country «to have mice in the mind» means to have indecent intentions, dirty fantasy. Boys have mice in the mind. Of course, girls too.

Ch.

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I believe that we must always begin with literal understanding and later look for figurative sense.
I like when it is literate and perhaps it is more than our understanding of literate to Yi is :)
The person I got this for is a rodent, Rat in Chinese horoscope :)

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Bring in your part and accept what the other brings. Don't think you can do everything all alone, but do the best you can. And expect the same of the other.
Good base for a good relation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).