...life can be translucent

Menu

Greetings to Clarity Friends

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
There have been a few messages from Clarity friends lately asking where I've gone. I'm in France settling up on the much-awaited house sale here. Each day brings a lot of packing and planning as this phase of life is closed at last. I want to assure one and all that I hope to continue with the Unchanging Hexagrams collaboration in due course, but I've got a few more laps to go and it may be a while. Matters to attend to back in the UK and in the USA eventually. If anybody wants to go forward with Unchanging Hexagrams, please go ahead with it. Meanwhile, I really look forward to some quiet moment along the way to re-establish contact here and see what has transpired these few months. Love to all of you -- and keep yer powder dry. Arabella :hug:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
so, um, have you got 'company' on this trip or are you traveling solo? (thinking back to all those threads prior to departure)
xx

PS you want some company? is it sunny where you are? coz its pissing it down here (sorry for the rude expression but it really was necessary to convey the gravity of the situation) ;)

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
so, um, have you got 'company' on this trip or are you traveling solo? (thinking back to all those threads prior to departure)
xx

PS you want some company? is it sunny where you are? coz its pissing it down here (sorry for the rude expression but it really was necessary to convey the gravity of the situation) ;)

Hi PG, good to hear from you and all those who indicated they got my message here...

I decided to do the final trip to the house with two of my children. It occurred to me as I was planning the journey over that this is really the end of an era; the end of a family home first and foremost, and that the people who should be here are the ones that need to see that out with me. The future awaits and on careful consideration, I thought that my guy-friend should wait too. We've stayed in touch. He's supportive all the way, glad I'm concluding this phase of life, and willing to delay until I am back to discuss what happens next. He's making plans in the background; I'm thinking my situation through -- and I hope we'll meet in the middle.

The weather is another story -- variable with a few incredible storms. Although I'd love to see you, you may be better off where you are! :hug::hug::hug:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
:) Glad to hear you are doing well and have your children with you too! sounds like the most obvious choice now heh

Enjoy the process (even the tears) and we all look forward to you coming back in due course.
Good luck and :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Checking in with all of you -- just to say the sale of the house will go through in about four weeks and I'll be moving the bits that remain from the house in France back to the UK -- meanwhile hanging on a hook and looking for a small place where i can write, play piano, do my Art work and get back to Unchanging Hexagrams.

Things are coming into view, with a few places to see early in the week, but meanwhile I'm hanging on a hook with intermittent internet access. The kids are all out there somewhere -- all doing well -- and I hear the crickets chirping! Not a bad feeling really and it's finally dawning that I'm on my own and that is fine. I thought i had NO agenda anymore, but it's starting to appear over the horizon slowly and I just realise how many years everything else took precedence -- and now it really is my turn. At first a daunting thought -- but it's become quite exciting!

Meanwhile, Mr. Man and I have gone out for dinner and I found myself strangely uninterested. As always, he was late, so apologetic, but late. Then came phone calls and distractions and, in no time the evening was over and i couldn't figure out why i'd gone. I went home and pondered a few minutes, and then called him up, went to his house and bearded the lion in his den. Sipping a cup of tea, I confronted him on his blase attitude and the on-again/off-again nature of our relationship over the long term because, now that I am really free to do something, I don't want to spend my time this way.

A year of advice from my psychologist-friend has made me realise that i want somebody far more positive than that, happier and on board -- no "projects" and no odd moods to wade through. I'm through with that. And I'd rather be just me than spending my life with a lost soul who needs a boost all the time. The comeback was that he's been interested in somebody else all along [his reserve position and he whipped it out there] -- and I said, fine, give her the job, I want someone who's really here. He looked shocked and said he hoped we were still friends. What guys into option preservation always say I think. I just said, no hard feelings, but I'm outa here. So, that's over and I am still a bit baffled by his inability to get a focus on life - but relieved and happy to go on without him.

I've thought about all of you so often and hoped everybody is doing OK. Imagine there will be plenty of news and developments to catch up on when I have time to read what's been going on. Meanwhile, take good care and know that you are missed! Love, Arabella

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Just one other thing that has come up so many times for me lately -- and now I've heard from various sources this is a huge feature of the astrological signs of the times, for any of those who follow the stars, which I sometimes look in on out of curiosity as well. And the message is, to get to your authentic self as quickly and completely as you can. To put other involvements aside and use your intelligence as a springboard for spiritual service to humanity, from now forward. I mention it here because of the depth of thought that so many Clarity members bring to the table, and their ideal of offering what they know in service to others. This is an extraordinary time, which we will see more and more. When things are swept away there always seems to be a reason -- the evolution of something more refined and useful. You can sense this happening on the wind and I see it so clearly in my own life, which I imagine a lot of folk do too.

And this is also by way of saying, I hope my previous post didn't sound too harsh to do with my guy-friend. He's really alright in himself, neither right nor wrong. But he is swept away now by events and the future, like so much else. It is time to prepare for something entirely different -- and that is happening for so many. This would seem to be as it should be, and I think that the Yi would approve of the interpretation. I will cast for it as soon as my head clears a bit.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
So glad to hear from you and bravo on both counts! For finally getting your peace of mind with the man friend and for living your authentic self! Take care :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reaction score
When things are swept away there always seems to be a reason -- the evolution of something more refined and useful. You can sense this happening on the wind and I see it so clearly in my own life, which I imagine a lot of folk do too.

"We are a virus with shoes" - Bill Hicks

Sometimes I think the earth would be better with the human race wiped off of it. But I mean this in a positive way. It would be better for the earth, the solar system, the spiral arm, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse and beyond.

In the meantime I hope we suffer as little as possible and feel good. It will be great when you start up the Unchanging Threads again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).