...life can be translucent

Menu

finding a rental 13.1.4>53

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

I've just moved to the city and managed to get a job fairly quickly, hallelujah for that and now I would like to find a rental for myself. At present I'm living with my son's young family.

Please show me the benefits of using gumtree to find myself a rental

Hex 13.1.4>53

Looks good until you read line 4 - what attack is it talking about?

People are not keen if you are on welfare payments even if you are working as they want to rent their places cash in hand. So whilst I have a job it's not full time so I will still be relying a little on the welfare payment.

Show me the best way to find a place to call home

Hex 50.3.6>40

Line 3 - don't bother with people who cannot see the potential of a good renter.
Line 6 - Someone will see the my great potential as a renter.

Not really answering my question unless it actually saying let it go Hex 40 and all will come of it's own accord.

Thanks - Liss

Last edited:

Madmaxmel

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 50:
Ritsema/Karcher:The Vessel, Spring significant. Growing. This hexagram describes your situation in terms of the imaginative capacity of a sacred vessel. It emphasizes that securing and imaginatively transforming the material at hand is the adequate way to handle it. To be in accord with the time, you are told to: hold and transform things in the vessel!

I see it like this:
Hex 50:
Imagination, spirituality and faith can bring to your life different things. I feel that HEX50 is also a mental challenge, to contact God, the universe, or why you would want a higher part of the call. And when you believe in yourself are the creator of your own life, it is a spiritual experience at the same time, and many things become possible. So I see this also a spiritual connection, I believe.
Imagine what kind of home you want and add the details of your vision and try to feel that you have already found your dream home. Be positive. And the universe will bring you your dream home.

Line 3: You are currently in this situation, maybe a little frustrated. This is only a temporary obstacle, try to find the positive emotions and the belief that the home will eventually be found. But do not "drum to drum on the negative," for Line 3 says that the "rain", a solution is coming.

Line 6: Line 6 is a very positive omen, what is my take on this line, the ego and the higher self that works together, in harmony. (An image of the harmonious union of thought and feeling, quote)
In simple words, harmony, positivity and creativity brings people to what they need.

40 hex:
Receive, let the universe do its work, be positive, one again, its important :)

PS:
3 Steps to Creation (Ask, Believe, Receive)
More about brilliant Abraham Hicks video, I highly recommend :)
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12412.0

This was my own view, I hope you had help. (Sorry for language mistakes, not native language)

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

Hi Liss :)

For the first question "how will it benefit to use gumtree to find a rental?"

13- you cross the great river by using gumtree, and there is union or fellowship created. The great river I see as the actual finding a rental.

Line 1- you're going out of the door. No inauspicious omen. So far so good.

Line 4- you now sit up high on the city wall, looking down at all below. Auspicious. Says to me you are taking everything in. Weighing your ups and downs. By doing this you are well prepared for any disadvantages.

53- your wish is to advance, like a marriage of you and a proper rental. Good fortune.

Sounds reasonable and very good to me.

B

blue_angel

"Show me the best way to find a place to call home? "

50- your home :)

3- you feel hesitant, maybe you hear of a minor disappointment. Rest assured the way will be cleared. You will have good fortune.

6- now that you have no doubts, you are BLESSED! Good fortune.

40- releasing. Putting it all together sounds something like... let go of any doubts, believe you are blessed, even if there are some minor bumps in the road, you will find your rental.
Do not allow anything, anyone says discourage
you.

Sounds very good. Both readings, keep your options open. Picture yourself blessed, envision that wonderful rental.

With love,

Blue_Angel

G

goddessliss

Thanks Madmaxmel - I'm not a fan of Abraham Hicks but for the rest of the reading that is great and resonates with me - I saw no problem with your language.

Blue-Angel - thanks as always you understand where I'm coming from and yes I do feel positive about it all, just want to wait until the right place comes along. :bows:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Please show me the benefits of using gumtree to find myself a rental Hex 13.1.4 → 53
You will get an overview of the city, a chance to evaluate the market and your options, you will probably meet with some owners but there won't be any deal made (attack).

Internal hexes: 44.3.5 → 64(Not yet)
Wilhelm: 5. A melon covered with willow leaves: concealed lines. Then it drops down to one from heaven.
Yep, get a look but don't bite (3), there is another way (5).

Show me the best way to find a place to call home Hex 50.3.6 → 40
Wilhelm:
3. The handle of the caldron is changed. One is hindered in his ways. The fat of the pheasant is not eaten. When rain falls, remorse wears itself out: Finally there comes good fortune.

6. The caldron has jade rings. Great good fortune! There is nothing that would not be advantageous.

You need to change your view on what you want. Let yourself accept something different, that you haven't thought about yet. A new perspective.
Jade is also about flexibility but being strong, combination of yin yet yang.
Let go of previous attitude (40).

Internal hexes: 43.2.4(Break-through) → 63 (Completed phase)
Wilhelm: 2. Alarm call. Weapons in the evening and at night. Fear nothing.
Daniels: 4. You struggle on alone, refusing advice.

I think you will get a call from your friends, and they will show you the best 'home' for you.
Also it can say that the new approach that you weren't thinking about, maybe because it seemed unreal, will bring the best results.

As you can see both internal hexes in both questions are complement pairs (43,44; 63,64).
Very interesting how it will pan out, what will drop from heaven?

maybe this? Mind My House

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Thanks for your insight Asteroid. So I will ask another question

What other avenue can I pursue to find a rental Hex 64.3>50

Hex 50 yet again but in all honesty I don't really understand what it's saying here except to take no action.

My son and his wife and I had talked about getting a bigger place together but we're not so sure it's such a good idea and timing for them to move isn't quite right.

How would it work out if we were to get a bigger place together

Hex 4.2.5>20 Sounds like it would work out ok but at the moment I know my son is really the one opposing the idea. Oh well can't blame him - who wants to live with there mum?!

thanks for your help - Liss

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think it says widen your horizon, maybe not a rental at all. House-sitter? Some work-provided house?

Line 3 says you shouldn't hurry, there are some things to be done first, or just that the timing is not right.

Internal hexes are again 43 and 63 but now in reverse:) 63.2.4 → 43.
Line 2: don't try to force things, wait, they will happen when the time is right.
Line 4: Be alert all day, be open to all possibilities.

I think you got it right, 'to take no action', but to be on a lookout.

Bigger place together 4.2.5 → 20.
Yes the son has grown (2), let him be (5).

Internal hexes are 24.1.6(Return) → 23(Splitting apart), not a good idea...

G

goddessliss

Thanks again Ashteroid - I'm open to new possibilities but not housesitting unless it's long term. I looked at the website you suggested but there are none in Sydney. I've packed up and moved 9 times in the last 2 years so I really do want somewhere to stop for at least 12 months. - Liss

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
T I've packed up and moved 9 times in the last 2 years so I really do want somewhere to stop for at least 12 months. - Liss

ahhh, now make sense your 40 and 50.3 . Have a 'shower' to get rid the past events and go out for house hunting in a gentle and assertive way . I recall in a RC meeting a woman had ask an advice how to increase change her business. She was a physiotherapist and what she did, instead of waiting clients to come to her office she was visiting them in their house . Don't know how this is now for her , but if i recall correct , she sounded very optimistic with this new service as it seemed profitable.

best wishes for your hunting :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).