...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I message her or wait?

B

blue_angel

I think with 42.4>25. Its ok to go ahead and message her. The line describes someone that is balanced and unselfish. Someone that is looking out for the well being of all. So it seems in messaging her, if you can continue to have unselfish motives and continue to care for the well being or good of all involved then, you may bring about an increase. (42).

B

blue_angel

For your second answer in waiting it seems you need to weigh this situation out, the good and the bad. Be careful about your decisions. Be open and straightforward with her about where you are and where you're headed. To do that you must be honest with yourself first. Avoid acting in extremes. And... I think waiting too long is not a good idea. You need to make a decision.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I agree too, that those reading is a green light to talk to her. In my experience, Sometimes , the prince is an inner one and resembles an inner shift , a "return" to How you really are ( 25)

wait? (43.5.6>14 )

Feels like there is not a reason to wait. Maybe you doubt you have something of worth to say or offer ( 14) but usually 14 comes as a reminder that you have something of value . I read 43.5 as don't give up ( Wilhelm seems literal here) and 43.6 as just don't let disturbing thoughts to influence your approach. That , imo, support the h25 idea. A crisp and clear approach with not a specific agenda i.e. I'll say X so I can achieve Y result.

best of luck

sevilla_spain

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much, again, Blue_Angel. You really are an angel!!! :bows::bows::bows:

Yes, I wrote a message before the roll, for cause no more problems and she could see my "white flag" to help everyone. As a pact between people working towards a common objective. I felt it was the right. The wait benefits no one. :blush:

In Divergent universe, I think I could be of Abenegation's faction. :D

Best wishes.:hug:

Last edited:

sevilla_spain

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you very much, Anemos!

You're right: As you can see in the above thread, I tolerated what had been spoiled by the father (18.4). Some people do not understand that I help without expecting anything. :bag:

So, they underestimated me, treated me like SpongeBob, and caused me to lose self-esteem. Consequently, I doubted my abilities and behaved unnaturally. :blush:

I'll follow your advices. Thanks to both of you, from the bottom of my heart. :hugs:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
you are welcome :)

Just read the other thread you mention. Seems you are into that 18 process. The stagnation of 18 needs a fresh air and maybe this new opportunity is a second chance to short out this matter.

Maybe 14 says to you that your are not Sponge Bob ;)

let us know, if you wish .

sevilla_spain

visitor
Reaction score
Just a quick update: I've been waiting, until Saturday, that we had a event, but she didn't answer.

I asked: Why didn't she answer me? 33.6>31 Because she has understanded the situation, and has preferred to retreat herself of the wooing (??)

What do I do? 14.3>38 I should really respect her own decision.

However, thanks again. :bows:

B

blue_angel

"What do I do?" 14.3>38 You make sure you have good intentions. Don't do something nice for her just to gain something in return. Then leave it at that. What will be will be. Leave it open to chance, possibility, heaven. I think the answer above to "Why didn't she answer me?" 33.6>31 is you. Perhaps you were wooing her or there was an attraction 31 and then you 33 retreated in good faith that it was the right thing to do?

So if I understand correctly you messaged her once on June 16th and she never returned that message? And when Saturday came, you both had a pre-planned event to attend to but she didn't show or return the
message? And I hate to be completely optimistic, however my own phone wasn't working over the weekend. I found this out when my daughter called and said "Hey mom, why aren't you returning my messages?" I was shocked, because not only had I returned the messages I had written books. Why don't people pick up the phone and call people anymore? It's much more personable than a text message. Anyhow, best of luck.

sevilla_spain

visitor
Reaction score
Uppppsss I'm sorry, perhaps I'm not making myself clear. This post took me over 5 hours, constantly changing text for it can be better understood. But every day I don't have this time and I summarize. Sorry again. :blush:

I also regret that you had communicate problems with her daughter over the weekend, and I hope that your phone is ok and that the problem is solved.

So if I understand correctly you messaged her once on June 16th and she never returned that message? And when Saturday came, you both had a pre-planned event to attend to but she didn't show or return the message?

Blue Angel, you're absolutely right, as you've said. :bows::bows::bows:

(14.3) Hmmm, when you put it that way, I'd think I was selfish to send message to avoid conflict. I wanted peace and serenity (in chinese astrology, I'm a rabbit and like all "as calm as a mill pond"), and why couldn't we get along?, but perhaps IC scold me for find my own comfort rather than simplifying relationship.

It could also mean that I'm selfish seeking her participation in events, for make her happier. Similarly, I wanted help to leave her McDonald's job and set up our own restaurant, or we could learn to dance salsa or skate together (she likes those things) She already has or knows the type of things she needs. Maybe I shouldn't be like Frederick the Great (Prussia) "Everything four the people, without the people's opinion".

(To be continued... :) )

sevilla_spain

visitor
Reaction score
(33.6) I don't understand it well enough: is I? After relationship has been spoiled, she wanted to talk about it, but in group, with some her friends. A friend tarot woman advised me I didn't talk to her much, that on her own day she is believed (49). I think it was a lost opportunity because several friends wanted that we was getting back together. Although the tarot card reading perhaps seemed that she was believed, I don't know. :brickwall:

I phoned her on the following day, I said how I felt and I had a great time :). But she said she didn't see the same, that she had someone who do want to share life with. She also said she certainly was not interested in me. :duh:

That was when i told her i leave her alone and it don't worry her about friends or association because I was leaving (33.6?). I also said she "I hope you have a very happy life :)".

Some mutual friends commented that she wasn't well and thought she missed me. For this, I consulted in the first thread.

And again I wanted to approach (19). So I humbly ask you, because I don't know, why does 33.6>31 concern me? Is she angry because I was leaving, although I thought it was the best (as you said very well)? :bows:

So I deleted the number and her messages, and now I sent a private message a her Facebook. I think she saw it, although I'm not sure.

Thank you so much. I wish you all the best, :hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).