...life can be translucent

Menu

Constructive chriticism sought

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
10.6>58 Question was: what is the condition of my finances in the next year.

It appears unhealthy but it will settle it self positively if the proper budget is put into effect. If I read 10.6 correctly!

58 seems to confirm this in the comentary where it indicates joyousness and persiverance furthuring, but indicates problems and caution should be taken?

Another question gives me pause: What souuld my course of study be in the next 12 months?

YI gives me 32.2.3.6 >5

Simply forget it is the bottom line, indicating danger and holding back but not to loose confidence!

Any comments appricated.

S

seeker

Since you have been so much help to me this week, let me take a stab at yours.

I think 10.6 is telling you to be careful, examine all the details, but also look the results of what you have been doing. If your current pattern is bringing favorable results, continue with what you are doing.

For 32.2.3.6, I think the answer to your question is you. Just from your answer I get the feeling you are restless, or even anxious and lacking in direction. Possibly you have lost your connection to yourself. I think its telling you to become comfortable with your situation and with yourself before attempting to get involved in anything else.

Well, thats what I see anyway. Hope it helped.

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker, You have a good read on the 32,2,3,6 as I have just terminated my position and have semi retired with on definate plans and only a minimum of retirement benefits on going so yes to the discomfort anxiety and on top is my seperation a few months ago.. Good job and thanks.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jerry, the journey of life will sometimes bring us thru a turn which calls for some effort to adapt. While the past is so near yet so far, it may be a new journey with a new starting point , probably with a new set of values and sit on them?

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
((OHooo)) thats no definate plans./ and if I was a help to you so much the better, and your welcome.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Jerry,
Plan? Probably 'event' is a better word for me.
Live to welcome life events, in a positive manner. After all. it is what Yi can help.

A 'weird plan' to start with is to bring yourself travelling some years back. Back to your old good times. What will you do if you know the on-coming events down the road ...

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Yly2: Good day and thanks for your input. I would perfer to not have to refer to the old days in your sense as there were many a gooddddd times but ending in a bit of a shambels, I would hope my value system does not take too much of a beating as it works pretty well as is considering all the work I have invested in it.

As it is definately a new journey with some old and new ideas I am hopeful there is fruit on the trees in the future.

I have been up and down the stairs of existence many times in my past and have always managed to do or be in the right place eventually. I thank the community of friends here and wish you all a speedy ans safe trip into your tomorrows.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).