...life can be translucent

Menu

The Natural Groupings and Orders of Trigrams under Dynamic Unary Encoding Project

ErnstB

visitor
Reaction score
:bows:

Hello, I'm Ernst and I always have something interesting I focus on. It's how I am.

This year I placed a scientific paper on arXiv.org and continue to work with the subject of Dynamic Unary Encoding.

In examining the data printout the cycles of "values" generated by dynamic unary, it appears to align with constructs of the I Ching. This is an ongoing investigation and your input is welcomed on the relativity of dynamic unary to i Ching in the "I Have a Question thread."

One of the obvious things that applies without any proof is that for length six there are eight cycles of eight "TriGrams." I am suggesting that the wisdom of the crowd be used to develop these natural orderings of those cycles.

It means inventing something new but, how can we ignore the obvious?

So I present the mechanics of dynamic unary and if it is interesting to you I wish to be a part of a group that explores adopting the natural orderings of TriGrams and you are welcome to participate.
Naturally the wisdom of the crowd over the Ages is to be respected but I think we can align things to the satisfaction of all.

You may respond here, at ernst@eberg.us or at Seeker's Cove @ eberg.us in the Interactive Oracle Project. www.eberg.us/interactive-oracle-project

It will be the wisdom of the crowd that makes this work. Everyone's input moves us closer to the actual truth as demonstrated http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

So it's a huge project to adapt a mathematical structure to an already established system but it is reasonable nonetheless. The wisdom of the crowd is what makes it reasonable.

Ernst

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).