...life can be translucent

Menu

How can I return my husband's love and respect to me? 24 1.6 > 23

M

markre

Hi all!

I have been struggling with my husband and lately found him talking to his friend about his encounters with other women.

Weather it is true or not I am not so sure - guy talk and a lot of bs, or true?

Anyways, I feel like it was a wake up call for me and I wan to fight for us.

I asked IChing the question and gave me the hexagram 24 1. 6 >23

Does it mean I lost the opportunity and now it is too late?
What could be other questions I can ask IChing to help me avoid line 6 to appear?

Thank you!

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!

My initial reaction on this reading will be that it is unfavorable - you should not exercise this idea and just "strip away".

But there are a few interesting views on this hexagram on forum made earlier which make me think that it is actually doable. You just need to change your tactic and strategy from how you are going to get his feelings back. So I guess whatever is your plan right now, it is not the one to entertain. Try something different.

Hope this helps!

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting point posted by Ashteriod on one of the forums..

"24.1 leads to 2, being receptive to everything that life gives you, following your intuition.
Reverse line 2.1 -> 24 speaks about coming close to a cold place, ice gets stronger and thicker, so in your case I think your intuition and feelings, that were frozen while you tried "to come close to what I thought I wanted and to fight for my goals and my dreams" are thawing out, and you start to realize that you have fought for false ideas (seeing as "now I am where I wanted to be. Just drowning in sadness and isolated").

"Also 24.6 warns about approaching the 'point of no return'.

2.6 leads to 23(Stripping away) - dragons fighting each other, this realization that something (false) must go.
Maybe this is the consequence of not listening to hex 2 advice 'If he leads he will go astray, following brings success'."

G

goddessliss

Did you do something to lose his love and respect or do you just think that you did because he may be having encounters with other women?

M

markre

Hi! Goddessliss

It is a loooooong story....

I think I did by trying to bring him to a different level in life, open up different perspectives. He was drawn to that in the beginning, but them his DNA took over and he became his own real self. I didn't agree with that and got distant, then he got distant and I think started having this encounters.
But like I said I do not want to loose him and willing to do anything to have his love and respect back. Because when you start looking at other women is that where you loose love and respect for your wife.

G

goddessliss

No that's not necessarily true - my husband did the same thing but I know he didn't lose love and respect for me - it's just with my personal growth he felt he was less than, whereas when we were in a codependent relationship we were at the same level.
For you to forego the growth of your true self to win him back - does that feel right for you? As you said, you call it his DNA, but in essence it's his own issues that have led him to stray - not you. - Liss

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I guess the question arise because there is probably more to it. Are you guys struggling and on the verge iof separating?

M

markre

Thank you guys!

I also asked on "What should I do not to miss the return?"
And received 30 1.5.6.> 30

Any comments?
He will realize his mistakes and we will be together?

B

blue_angel

The readings do not look hopeless to me. It does look like there is potential to work on this marriage, but it will take quite a lot of work and time. It may help to ask "What is my husband's position towards me?" "What do I need to work on in my marriage?" Or "How can I help resolve these obstacles with my husband?"

M

markre

Hi Blue_angel!
I asked what you advised "what is my husbands position towards me?" And received 22. Grace unchanging.
So it means he doesn't see our relationships as lasting since we connect only on superficial level, but totally unworkably different on fundamentals? .
Then I asked "how can I resolve these obstacles with husband?" And received 49 1.5 moving to 62
It means I have to radically change, level myself with him or he will have to do that?
Thank you!

B

blue_angel

Hmmm... No, I don't see it as you having to radically change. What I see is you working on the small, beautiful, details. And doing so brings about the potential of a radical change. So what can you work on? What is lacking? That is for you to ask yourself and answer. It says to have confidence. 22 to me is not just about superficial. 22 to me is about making whats on the outside beautiful, in a way that reflects the inside.

What comes to mind is prepping, getting your hair done, having a manicure, and a pedicure. Wearing pretty sensual clothing, perhaps working out. Making yourself feel and look beautiful. Doing healthy things that are not only good for you, but reflect in your appearance. Also perhaps romantic dinners, breakfast in bed, bringing back some passion and spontaneity. Or whatever little, beautiful. details you can think of. Not just for him, but for you. A confident woman is an attractive woman.

This will not fix the bigger picture, but it is a start. And it could go either way. But at the end of the day, you will feel good for accomplishing whatever details you worked on. The radical change could be your marriage coming to life again or it could be you move on from him when ready. For some reason I don't think your marriage is over nor has to be. A good book "5 Languages Of Love" By Gary Chapman.

Someone else may have a different opinion. Best wishes to you on this journey.

M

markre

Blue_angel! You are an angel indeed!
Fixing small things.. Jeez, you are right!
I do admit that in the midst of life, I guess, I let myself go, I.e. I was not focusing on small things you mentioned, and as it turned out he really needed them in me.
I hope working on those things again will start something between us again! I am very hopeful that his would help and be a start as you said!
Thank you again! o

M

markre

Any more comments on the hexagrams casted?
I appreciate it!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).