...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship potential (cliché with a twist)

Dive00

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I would like some insights to a specific person whom I met. The long of the story is, the background history about myself, pass relationships, difficult times, heavy coincidences + predictions have lead me to ask Iching for insight.

The person whom I met, already gives me the impression that I've known her "for a very long time". I emphasize the " " heavily cause their is alot of a background stories to be told about my personal experiences as to why I have the feeling and that i've know this person "for a very long time". I could even rule out the cliché meaning of soulmates with that. And I come to tell that it's a matter of personal, private experiences that I don't wish to tell more in detail neither.

I asked iching as following; "How is L the one for me".

As a result I got.

1.4.5.6 11

My personal interp:
1 Creative energy
.4 something to do with destiny?
.5 again something to do with destiny?
.6 something going to far (this, for me personally kind reassures me in a way not to get too carried away as my life isn't more complicated enough)

11 Peace - Either this means, I can reassure myself that the answer is false... or even true. In both answers would not have to worry about.

Thank you, hope to hear a clear answer soon. As this is enough to make my brain go moush. If any questions are needed, i'll do my best to reply.

Love and peace :bows:

B

blue_angel

I don't see the answer is necessarily L is the one for you nor L is not the one for you. Just that heaven and earth unite creatively. 11 and 1. Line 4 but there is perhaps some kind of obstacle, Line 5 you need to take some sort of action, use your inner guidance, then whatever action you take will be for the best. Line 6 stay grounded, humble in whatever action that is.

corvinnclaedh

visitor
Reaction score
The way you phrased your question is a bit loaded. By asking it in this matter, you've already decided that L is the one, and these are the ways in which the situation reflects that view. In saying that, I have to agree with blue_angel. The oracle does not state whether or not L is the one, but how you could perceive them in that way. Hex 1, creative potential and ideal. You've got strong energy for the situation and it allows you to rise up from difficult times, though you're not quite out of them yet (line 4). Fall in to accordance with your true self and allow it to guide you (line 5). If L is indeed the one, then by doing so, there will be good fortune. Recognize that there is a rise and fall to everything, even true love (line 6). This is not to say things will not pan out, but the enthusiasm of beginnings should not be expected to last forever. Much like hex 11, work to create balance, ebb and flow in harmony with yourself and your other. Heaven inspires Earth, Earth realizes Heaven. Without either, nothing takes shape. All in all, this reading suggests to me a change from highly idealistic views to adding in a touch groundedness and reality to the mix. In doing so, great success will come.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).