...life can be translucent

Menu

To date? 27.4>21

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!
My husband who cheated offered to leave separately and date.
I asked "what us in store for me if I date him?"
The answer was 27.4>21
27 is about nourishment . The line talks about tiger who is hungry. I'm a tiger who is hungry for the relationship to work despite everything done.
What are the perspectives of me dating him? It will be hard it seems. I will have to bite through something. But he there any indication that this dating idea will turn out positively for us.
Thank you!
Vikk

S

sooo

For what it's worth, I have a niece who is still married but who lives in a separate home, sees her husband a couple days a week, works full time, and claims they are both monogamous in bed, yet go out to social events separately and sometimes together. At first it seemed to give her the best of both worlds but as she grows older, it no longer makes her happy, and he now prefers it this way. Their kids are grown and moved out. She doesn't like coming home to her nice but empty house. I think the hungry tiger fits her quite well, though she doesn't seem to be looking for another guy, she just wants to have a real marriage. So, if your situation would be anything like hers, being a hungry tiger isn't especially fulfilling. Her recent comment to me was, he sees me when he has nothing else to do. I can't help but to question his fidelity.

Based on her story, I don't think she'd recommend it to you, though his story seems to be quite different. I see a lot of gnashing of teeth and tears, but biting through is tough. I'd take a good look at the fanyao of 21.4 in this case. Alternative marriage arrangements can sometimes work, but it's never easy.

Best wishes.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My husband who cheated offered to leave separately and date.

I assume you mean 'live' separately ? But this does not tally with what you wrote only about a week ago in this thread where you say you and he are divorcing..it's all final and that your life is empty without him

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...exagram-44-with-3-6-changing-and-moving-to-47

:confused: Why would you be getting divorced and then start 'dating' ? Has everything changed since last week so that you are no longer getting divorced ? I know people divorce and then stay friends but to divorce and then go on 'dates '...(and here 'dates' has a romantic connotation) seems somewhat futile.

You said only one week ago

I think my journey is over and facing official papers filing I asked iChing "what should I concentrate on right now?" I received hex 44 3.6>47.
Papers are not filed yet. He blames lack of time, money, and knowledge on how to proceed

So has everything turned around since then ? If so would you consider updating that thread so we can see the outcome ? If people don't post outcomes we learn a lot less than we might if they did .

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina!
It is freaking rollercoater.

Last week we were divorcing - I told him I am making this decision since he has no guts.
Then we had another conversation where he agreed to work on the relationships with me only putting work in. I think he was just stringing me along. Felt bad for me and was giving false hopes. I felt like I am there for us, and he was not. He kept talking to the girl he slept with, hid her number in his contacts under some fake name. Had text messages with her and maybe live conversations and deleting all the messages sent. I confronted him about it. I called her and confronted her about it. He got extremely pissed and said that he is ending it. That's it. He doesn't love me anymore, doesn't want me anymore. He said he is going to talk to a lawyer on Monday. That is why I asked the following question http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?19572-hexagram-42-1-3-gt-53-about-Divorce
I am at wits end. Do not want to loose him. But at the same time not getting a response from him which I see is helping our relationship. I need to see his share in reconciliation.
I was asking IChing "How to get back with him into a beautiful marriage?" and got 50. 3>64 seems to be like a general advice. looking for something more particular I specified the question as follows
"What should be my attitude towards him for us to get back to a beautiful marriage?" and received 12 with 1.2.6 moving to 58 which shows me that there is no hope.
Then I asked "How to get back with him into a beautiful marriage?" and got 50. 3>64
I am very confused in this life situation.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).