...life can be translucent

Menu

Blog post: ‘3 coin casting’ video

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve taken my courage (and three shiny 10p pieces) in both hands and created another video. This*one with my*face in… *
paperbag.gif

It’s about how to consult*the I Ching with three coins. I had wondered whether to include this in the Foundations Class, when most people are already familiar with it, but not everyone is. Making this available free ahead of the class seemed a good solution.
Also, it gives me the chance to include a couple of extra downloads*– a quick reference, and another booklet on ‘ways of casting’ from yarrow to donkeys.
If you’ve only ever consulted through online readings, this is for you. Hexagrams and lines make a lot more sense once you’ve cast a hexagram yourself.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was a very good video, very clear and no need for any of this :bag: Also handy to refer people to from SR because when people rely on the online casting device sometimes they never even get to know what a changing line is .

Taoshishu

visitor
Reaction score
Would do to video how to make hexagrams from eight trigrams ? For example I want to use numerology and I casted with numerology method for example Wind and Water and then for change Mountain, as I understand I use Water and Wind and create hexagram but I do not understand how to change it with Mountain.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:confused: You can cast a hexagram without numerology. Why make it complicated...just use some coins.

All hexagrams are made from trigrams.....you'd just be casting 2 of them.

I guess I don't know what you mean, someone else might

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, Trojina. I will have to come out from under the bag and/or rock to make another 7 or so videos for the class, so the encouragement is welcome!

Taoshishu, I'm afraid I don't understand your question either. But I am not familiar with any numerological ways of finding hexagrams (I wonder if you meant Plum Blossom?), so I probably couldn't help anyway.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Great video. Definitely a good idea to do more.

S

svenrus

Openminded and welcoming introduction.
"Let's start from the Basic", sort of saying....
There will allways be a connection,
No matter where or when You find Yourself staying.

From the deepest Ground within,
to the farthest destination out there.
There will be an Answer if You begin,
A Dragon mighty only but admire a Mare....

:rolleyes:

draken

visitor
Reaction score
now you looking good, ja to trow with coins yes with yin en Yang site you can use serveral things as long theare to 2 points head tails all think you call this. before al take a hexagram iam meditate fore what to ask to myself because its uniek to get this no other thing on this eard is thear only something frome 3000(meaby) old can tel you anno 2015. With the wings it taks longer with coins its fasther.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).