...life can be translucent

Menu

love 63.1.4 to 31

E

Endless

Hi innertruth !
First of all, it depends on what your idea about love is. But, if you don't mind, i'll go further by saying that he was just about to fall and when he realised he retained the desire and let the romantic feeling go.
Does it ring any bell ?
Endless

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with Endless, and just want to add something.

Middle hex is 39.4, Legge:
Shows its subject advancing, (but only) to (greater) difficulties.
He remains stationary, and unites (with the subject of the line above).

Maybe he still has some feelings from previous relationship.
He's not ready for something new (63.1 got his tail wet).

S

sooo

Perhaps it may be helpful to consider love as a verb rather than as a noun, a thing. As a verb it is in the process of 31, which is a courtship in progress, also a verb. A young son defers to a young daughter, the mountain is below the lake, offering a pool of joy a strong and reliable foundation. When something reaches completion, it either stagnates or the process reverses and decays. Better not to think of love as a finished thing - or the finest clothes turn to rags in time. Instead, focus on the renewing of stimulation of the lake's moisture, which assures the mountain's firmness and reliability.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
I love what you pictures...i am still bad with stimulating things...sooo...let's let it be what it is

S

sooo

I have nothing to do with what it is. I only offer what you asked for: what I think of your reading. The images don't have to be interpreted literally, ie: there are many ways to stimulate, a lake's moisture can bring life to a mountain in many ways. I think it isn't what it is so much as it is what it does that matters; love, that is.

What it as a thing can be reduced to is mere attachment. But where does that lead? In the end, 63.4. It's interesting that line 4 changes to 49. Back to renewal and vitalization.

But it's certainly your thing to determine.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).