...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 32.2 > 62

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all, some help please.

This week I had quite a frightening experience. I felt dizzy and almost fainted, my legs, first one then just the right one went numb and I couldn't walk. Fortunately my son was there and helped me to a seat. I was eventually hospitalized - just for 2 days - and diagnosed with a mini stroke. All the tests they did proved negative, except that there was weakness on my right side, so it was really a guess of a mini stroke. I had been conversing with two friends both with problems in their right feet and legs and was wondering (the reason for the question) if I had somehow attracted their problems. My son says that I am too open to other peoples vibes and should make a habit of protecting myself, which I now try to remember to do. My question to 'Y' was "please tell me the cause of my recent physical problem" the answer: 32.2 > 62 which I'm not sure I understand. Also asked "what best action should I take to prevent a recurrence" answer 26 U.C.
The weakness lasted longer than was expected - the reason for my 2 day stay but I am delighted to say that I am now back to normal. Any ideas please?

BTW The son helping me was the the one weighing 7 stone! He now weighs 9 stone, has good muscles, the hernia he had has reduced in size by 80% and he has had no pain since starting on his increased vitamin/food diet. He must have been just starving!! Thank you all for your very kind help.:):bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I was eventually hospitalized - just for 2 days - and diagnosed with a mini stroke. All the tests they did proved negative, except that there was weakness on my right side, so it was really a guess of a mini stroke. . . Any ideas please?

Yes, like myself, you should be on the blood thinner warfarin. Reject (if you can) the new and supposedly improved blood thinners, unless you happen to enjoy uncontrolled bleeding. Warfarin is a pain -- monthly blood tests and avoidance of green leafy vegetables -- but it works. Your strokes are probably being caused by blood clots. As we age the blood tends to clot. This is a fact of life for everyone. You deserve to endure (32) and are not ready for the bird to fly (62), that is, death from blood clot. You can aid you blood by alliums, hot peppers, and alcohol. This may be contrary to your tastes, but it works. If you want to stay in this plane of existence, you will do whatever is necessary.

T

taoscopy

"please tell me the cause of my recent physical problem" the answer: 32.2 > 62

32: you must continue
follow-up question: continue what?

Line 2: you lack of means, which makes me think of a nutritional deficiency, but you said that you have passed tests at the hospital, a nutritional deficiency would have been spotted, yes?

So lack of means here might just mean lack of strength.

62: you are called to make checks before going out.

32 - Perseverance

One must be careful before committing themself, after they must continue.

2 - One must repair because they lack of means.
In the making
62 - Exit

One checks before going out

"what best action should I take to prevent a recurrence" answer 26 U.C.

You have invisible problems which require verifications.

Follow-up question (along with what was suggested at 62): what kind of checks?

This follow-up question also seems necessary to point at the problem.

26 - Checking

See that everything is alright. In this way one will find the invisible problems.

So my first idea was to think that you have experienced a nutritional deficiency, but you said that you have passed tests at the hospital.

Sometimes the Yi stays elusive and we need to continue asking. So ask the follow-up questions to get a better understanding of your problem.

Follow-up question 1: what should I continue?
Follow-up question 2: what are the checks that I need to make?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear all, some help please.

This week I had quite a frightening experience. I felt dizzy and almost fainted, my legs, first one then just the right one went numb and I couldn't walk. Fortunately my son was there and helped me to a seat. I was eventually hospitalized - just for 2 days - and diagnosed with a mini stroke. All the tests they did proved negative, except that there was weakness on my right side, so it was really a guess of a mini stroke. I had been conversing with two friends both with problems in their right feet and legs and was wondering (the reason for the question) if I had somehow attracted their problems. My son says that I am too open to other peoples vibes and should make a habit of protecting myself, which I now try to remember to do. My question to 'Y' was "please tell me the cause of my recent physical problem" the answer: 32.2 > 62 which I'm not sure I understand. Also asked "what best action should I take to prevent a recurrence" answer 26 U.C.
The weakness lasted longer than was expected - the reason for my 2 day stay but I am delighted to say that I am now back to normal. Any ideas please?

BTW The son helping me was the the one weighing 7 stone! He now weighs 9 stone, has good muscles, the hernia he had has reduced in size by 80% and he has had no pain since starting on his increased vitamin/food diet. He must have been just starving!! Thank you all for your very kind help.:):bows:

Unless you personally feel the need to ask follow up questions then there is no need to ask them.

There is no need at all to ask 'continue what ?'. It's surely obvious. This is such a reassuring answer. It's telling you pretty much you can go on with your normal life. That is what continues.

So your question was to ask the cause of your recent problem and you got 32.2>62. It's strange because it's as if Yi is saying there is no problem, go on with life as usual. Well they thought you may have had a mini stroke but they aren't sure. So, practically, what have they advised ? If they have advised you to come home and live your usual life then their advise is the exact same as Yi's advice here. If they offered any treatment of course use it but it sounds like they have just sent you home ? If so then Yi concurs with their advice.

To prevent a recurrence 26 uc ? Hmm Well I think your first answer told you to get back to normal routines of life. Have you been out of your routine at all ? 26 might suggest you hold some energies in reserve and I think one can do this by living in fairly steady routines. The body like routines.

I completely disagree with Taoscopy's view here. You already have clear answers here.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Meigga, you cannot catch a stroke from other people like you can a cold. Strokes are not contagious. Thinking like that will drive you stark mad. (I'm glad you're feeling better. :hug:)

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Very many thanks. especially pocossin and trogina
I have been prescribed one of the new blood thinners which I shall not be taking Instead I will take Vitamin E, Garlic and the occasional aspirin, and the hot pepper! and thanks pocossin for the alcohol, I enjoy a tipple. On discussion with my son he says it was due to doing too much and driving 100 miles to Lancashire and back in the one day, also I have not been eating properly. So, thank you all for your good advice which I SHALL be taking. Thank you also for telling me that I will not be leaving this planet
just yet !!! You have made me feel very good about the whole situation and today I am completely back to normal. God bless you all, Meigga

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello pocossin, Thank you for that, I was not aware that dehydration was connected to strokes although perhaps I should have been. I do not drink enough and am trying to drink more. I must admit that I find it difficult, Water gives me heartburn - no idea why it should but it does. It tastes better if boiled either hot or cold. I must have had some inkling before I felt ill because I took 300 mgs of Aspirin 2 days before I felt ill. Anyway I will include Asprin, not every day as Vitamin E too is a blood thinner also good for the heart. Vitamin C also is a sort of 'cure all' and does no damage to the body either.
Thank you all again for your much appreciated help.:):bows:

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
dear Pocossin,

Have just read the blog you suggested and am amazed; that is exactly what happened to me. I had had just 1 cup of tea that morning and nothing to eat, my son at once gave me a cup of tea which I drank. On speaking to the ambulance crew I was advised to have nothing to eat or drink. How fortunate that the advice came after I drank the tea! also had 2 cups of water whilst waiting to be examined by the doctor. I shall in future make myself drink. So, dehydration was the cause not a clot. There was no problem found on my brain scan nor the vascular scan of the neck arteries. We learn someting new every day!! Thankyou pocossin.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Hello pocossin, Thank you for that, I was not aware that dehydration was connected to strokes although perhaps I should have been. I do not drink enough and am trying to drink more. I must admit that I find it difficult, Water gives me heartburn - no idea why it should but it does. It tastes better if boiled either hot or cold. I must have had some inkling before I felt ill because I took 300 mgs of Aspirin 2 days before I felt ill. Anyway I will include Asprin, not every day as Vitamin E too is a blood thinner also good for the heart. Vitamin C also is a sort of 'cure all' and does no damage to the body either.
Thank you all again for your much appreciated help.:):bows:

I can tell you only what I do. I make a weak tea, one small tea bag for a pitcher of tea. The tea bag is microwaved in a cup of water for 60 seconds, then immediately squeezed and the liquid added to a pitcher of water. The water here is so chlorinated that it is not fit to drink. Chemicals in the tea neutralize chemicals in the water, and a residue is deposited on the walls of the pitcher, requiring frequent cleaning, but it's not going into my body. Like you, during the winter I sometime boil water to drive off the chemicals and let it cool outside in sealed mason jars. It is the only water I drink.

I must have had some inkling before I felt ill because I took 300 mgs of Aspirin 2 days before I felt ill.

Aspirin can be dangerous. I had a relative who began to bleed in the stomach from aspirin. Low-dose aspirin has caused me no problem. The consequences of stroke are so catastrophic that I would prefer that you were on the prescription med, but it's your call.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Have just read the blog you suggested and am amazed; that is exactly what happened to me.

I'm not sure how it works, but there is a definite correlation between dehydration and stroke. I learned the hard way. I garden, and a grandfather would ask me for things from my garden to feed his pigs. I had a patch of corn. The corn had been harvested, and he asked me for the stalks. There is a significant amount of food value in corn stalks, and I thoughtlessly agreed. He loved free stuff, and he went out in the heat of the day and began cutting down corn stalks with a bush ax. When he came to the house, he was so wet that it appeared he had been caught in a rain storm. I told my mother, this isn't right. You need to stop him. But nobody in the family ever stopped him from doing anything. That night or the next day he had his first stroke. At the time I did not know that dehydration can trigger a stroke.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think that Yi says: You can't go on like this (32) (doing too much and long trips, yes), you need to adapt to the pressures of outside world (62).
Open-up your feeling (32.2 yang goes to receptive yin), and recharge (26) (maybe just water is enough, as pocossin said).

On the other hand, D.Cannon writes that problems with the right side of the body are caused by current circumstances. Your body is literally saying - I need a break! Forcing you to take 5 in the hospital :)
You were ignoring the signs (32.2 again, closed feeling).

Hope you get well and never have to experience this again :)

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Water gives me heartburn - no idea why it should but it does.

If you're eating hot peppers, that might be why. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in hot peppers) doesn't mix well with water.

Pocossin might know more about this and have some good advice, since he's a hot pepper aficionado.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Heartburn is caused by stomach acid getting into the esophagus, that is, acid reflux. It's counterintuitive, but there is evidence that hot peppers can reduce or eliminate heartburn.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2012/09/10/hot-peppers-helped-heartburn/
Hot Peppers Helped Heartburn

Water alone cannot cause heartburn, but too much water (or just a big meal) can raise the level of the stomach's contents and permit stomach acid to leak into the esophagus.

For safety I should add that persons with asthma should not be around hot peppers. Preparing hot peppers releases capsaicin into the air, and that may trigger an asthma attack.

Last edited:

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hi pocossin
Thankyou for the tea recipe, that sounds like a very good idea which I'll try.

As far as the drugs go I am not at all happy about taking any prescribed drugs. In 1999 I had a Pacemaker installed and was discharged on 4 drugs - a Statin, a Diuretic, a Blood Pressure reducer and a Heart Drug. I felt as though my life was finished. After three months went back to work and couldn't walk upstairs without stopping twice, sometime 3 times. For three days I forgot to take the tablets, on the 4th day remembered and took them then promptly felt terrible again. It then occured to me that I had felt perfectly allright for the previous three days so I stopped taking the tablets and haven't taken any of them since. On seeing the consultant for the last time he aasked what tablets I was on, I told him that I didn't take the diuretic because it gave me severe kidney pain but that I occasionally took a herbal one. I ommitted to mention the others!! When he checked my blood pressure I asked for the result, he said "it's fine" I insisted on knowing what it was and was told 130/70 an excellent reading for a much younger woman than I. For the last 15 years I have stayed healthy taking my own herbs and vitamins, this I intend to continue. I am not though advising anyone else to do the same.
The only problem during those 15 years was a Deep Vein Thrombosis caused by being confined to bed for three days and being unable to move my leg due to damage to the Hamstrings (very, very painful) For this I had 6 months on Warfarin.
On my last visit to the GP He said my blood pressure was high and that he could offer me a tablet but knew I wouldn't take it so would leave me to continue my Hawthorn, Garlic and Mistletoe.

During my recent hospital stay blood pressures were checked 3 time each day and twice during the night shift; none of them were elevated; the last days reading was 135/77.
My own GP is aware that I don't take the medications.
I have a 12 day prescription for 300 mg daily of Aspirin which I probably shall take but after that comes my own prescription.
(I intend living another 19 years until the age of 104)
On the blog you invited me to read the man says that the extra water dilutes the dehydrated blood and melts (if that's the word) any clots that might have the temerity to form. (Disperses could be the word)

Thank you poccosin for your very helpful replies for which very very grateful. Annie

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou Ashteroid

Dear Ashteroid
Very many thanks for your kind response. You are right, I had been working too hard and that long journey was pretty stupid on my part. The journey usually takes one and 3 quarter:bows: to 2 hours but it took more than 2 and three quarter hours with the vehicle in front braking every few seconds, then I was hoping for a 4 hour rest which was not possible, so I really should have stayed overnight. I will not do it again. Your interpretation was 'spot-on' thank you very much.
I like your Avatar!!.........Annie:):bows:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
(I intend living another 19 years until the age of 104)

Meigga (Annie), may I say that participating on an internet forum at age 85 is commendable and probably quite unusual. People younger than you, even if we're hardly "young" anymore (I'm in my 50s; I think there are a number of members in their 70s) at least got accustomed to computers at our workplaces. You probably didn't, or not very much.

It's nice having you here. :)

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Lisa, I shall now stop to 'preen' !!!

I would like to introduce you all, especially pocossin, to a book that I have had for a few years and never read - stupid person! It is called "Your Bodies Many Cries for Water" written by Dr F. Batmanghelidj. It describes how water is used in the body, why it is so necessary and what it actually does. We all, including most doctors, think of it just as a vehicle/solution. This man has done many investigations etc. and writes it all for us to read. I found it a little bit difficult to read but it all makes sense. Incidentally, no-one in the hospital encouraged any of us to drink any water. We were given a jug full which was changed each morning whether any of it had been drunk or not. The Tea was disgusting so little of that was drunk either.
I have now come to the conclusion that my ? mini stroke was due to dehydration, my fluid/water intake has for a long time left much to be desired.
Pocossin: many thanks for your tea recipe, It tastes OK. I think probably it would be wise to increase my water intake to 2 and half litres just a litle bit slowly but I'm getting there.
Very many thanks for all your input, especially poccossin and ashteroid. Annie:hug::)

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
To Trogina - Sorry, forgot to thank you

Many thanks Trogina for your input - you are always spot on. and so succint!!! thankyou.:):hug:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
But you already did thank me Meigga, here

Very many thanks. especially pocossin and trogina

but thank you for thinking of me :):hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US