...life can be translucent

Menu

26.5>9 unclear!!!!!

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the help, I don't recall the question was frustrated with someone...

Not sure what "Culture is a veneer no longer over this wild beast (?)" means... or that his previous relationship has gelded him to the point that he had turned to me...However, she is still leading him by his nose ring! I don't know, it is just totally confusing..... just posted something else today about the same man... who swears up and down that he and his ex are just friends...... All was going wonderfully with us and then she shows up and causes a ripple in what ever it was that was happening between us! Apparently, it has to be a big thing since he is making himself sick over it among other thing occurring in his life. I feel like I have some how been pulled into this unknown situation and unfortunately enjoy his company and we have a great time together.....and we're both bulls!
Thank you again with your help!!! I guess in someway they are still together and he can't be honest about....Im just totally confused... with the mixed messages.... Thank you for your time....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).