...life can be translucent

Menu

2.6 - how to overcome the conflict?

Juliah

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dear friends!

I will be very grateful if you share your experience re 2.6, especially how it worked out for you. I am pondering if the battle of the dragons can be avoided at all.

My odds are that in the past I came up against a situation when my friendship with a colleague degenerated into opposition. To make it clear I must say that my friend is a man, not a lady. We had got along fine until I felt that he was interested in more intimate relationship with me. Early on I laughed off his jokes and compliments thinking that he was just pleased to work with me, but then he started to express his wishes unequivocally. It became difficult to work with him as I had to be on the defensive all the time being unable to focus on our work. Now I am aware of my then folly. I should have dotted the i's at that very moment I felt uncomfortable, but I did not do that since I did not anticipate that it would go so far. The outcome of all that was our total split-up (fortunately, our project had been finished by that time). A few years passed, and one day he suddenly contacted me asking if I remember him. I am searching for a job currently and I do not believe that we shall be working in the same company again, but I leave open a possibility to communicate with him distantly (he is an expert, and his assistance may be helpful). "Is such communication possible?", I asked - 2.6 > 23. I spoke to him and saw that he intended to continue his old strategy, still interested in me. And I realized that a tug of war was inevitable.

I still hope that the opposition can be overcome, in a higher order. Do you have an experience in avoiding battle having 2.6? Could it be resolved by means of diplomacy? Or it's better to cut ties at all?

Last edited:

Juliah

visitor
Reaction score
I have just been to "Memorizing threads" and came across some information that could be relevant to my case:

Receiving fresh guidance is most difficult when in a 2.6 frame of mind. A proverbial tempest in a teapot is created, where absolutely nothing is wrong, and in fact may otherwise be perfectly nice, good and right... but some past experience, memory or energy (as you've already said) interferes with this natural flow of events, putting one in a defensive posture of fight or flight frame of mind, or in 2.6's case, both fighting and flying. The position is unnecessary and highly inappropriate. To repeat your comment: we're dealing with out dated energy - and need some fresh Creative input.

Thank you Bruce, it's really helpful.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).