...life can be translucent

Menu

32.3>20 & 32.5>28 Any clarity with this would help

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
what is the story with this man? 53.3>20 seeing gradual progress
That I'm wasting my time with this man because he is leaving and watch for what is coming!

How do i care for myself here? 32.5> 28 great exceeding lasting
Is it saying to move on bc my character has constancy.

Suggesting that I Tame myself and change as the circumstances require. Not sure what this means, the man is a Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde/hot than cold like a blasted yo-yo. We have an on off situation that started last year. We have been hitting it off talk everyday and seeing each other every few days, He cooked dinner at his house & I helped all was wonderful until Sat. then the bridge of ice came falling. An unclear distance, have asked but not clear answers. If he wants this thing over why not just say it rather than leave thing in suspense! The man is acting like a 20 year old in a 56 y/o body.....Can't determine Which of us is the greater fool? The situation is what it is...we live in different states and have our own journeys & he will be leaving for NY in a few days but not certain what to make of the whole things, if this is what men consider flow, I hate to even understand what their flux is like!

How do i get him to give me clarity on this situation? 50.2.6>62 Small exceeding vessel. What is the something real with jade handles? Who is afflicted? Im just completely lost. Why do things have to be so difficult. If it's over say it and Ill go my merry way to greener pastures! What valuable spiritual lesson have I learned here? What am I supposed to do?
Please help me understand this more clearly....I don't know if I doing this correctly or just have a mental block!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking at 32.5>28 this is possibly giving advice on the relationship itself, if he is not less say holding to his side of what you are expecting or need in a relationship then maybe move on from this situation, both need to play there parts.

Steve

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

what is the story with this man? 53.3>20 seeing gradual progress

53.3 - Wilhelm: The wild goose gradually draws near the plateau. The man goes forth and does not return. The woman carries a child but does not bring it forth. Misfortune. It furthers one to fight off robbers.

Looking at this and fan yao 20.3, it looks like you may want to figure a way out of this situation and move on.

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your insight it is greatly appreciated. I never thought that it would be me that is looking for a way out of the situation. Perhaps it is self preservation. Spoke today but he insists that there is nothing wrong. I guess that one has to accept what one says... Asked IC " Am i imagining this sudden distance? answer: corruption stilling 52.2>18 Yes, the heart is not glad but I guess it knows what it has to do and doesn't want to do. Once again thank you for the help and listening/reading my woes..

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
Today appears to be the day to reflect on past question and say my Thanks to all for your time and explanations. As for this man, had to let it go the back and forth has taken the best of my emotional well being away and has dislodged my personal stability. Parted due to lack of communication, answers and his flow appeared to bring great flux into my life. Some residue still there in me, however, attempting to move forward. Greatly appreciate all for help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).