...life can be translucent

Menu

Loving question Hex 50.3> 64 and 50.1.2.6> 55

Lady_lee

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)
English is not my native language, then apologize in advance for any enventual language error. :blush:

My love life has never been satisfactory and has been marked by great illusions and disappointments. When I liked the person she did not like me, and when someone like me I do not like the person. When was going to be something mutual, something happened that ends the relationship.
3 years ago I'm single and I decided to make an inner journey with the intention of finding me, I understand and change what I believed should be changed, and after that think to know someone.
Today played the i ching and asked: How is my love life within the next 3 months? The result was 50.3> 64
From what I read it seems that there is something wrong, but in the end everything will be fine.
Again I played and asked: What is preventing my love life to flow positively? The result was 50.1.2.6> 55 and again threw asking: What should I do to get rid of what is blocking my love life? And the result was 24.4> 42.

Could someone help me understand what these results mean in the context of my situation ???

Thank you all and have a great day :*

drSurya

visitor
Reaction score
50.3 means after a good beginning (preparation) something gets neglected, an opportunity is missed, the cauldron cannot be lifted by the handles. Don't be too optimistic about the "things will be fine". The falling rain means just that the couldron will be washed but the meal is irreversibly lost anyways... At least you end up with a clean cauldron ;)

If this refers to future, take the advice the oracle is giving you and be vigilant not to miss any opportunity. Do not neglect your active part in the process. Hesitation, shyness, passivity, inadequate, inapropriate or overly eager action may ruin the meal (again!).

50.1.2.6 looks mostly OK and leads to abundance.
From the negative aspects of 50.1.2.6 envy (jalousy 50.2) seems to be the most probable flaw. I bet it goes like this: you start well "prepare a good meal" (50.3), but then you act/feel jalous (50.2) and at that point "the meal is wasted". The other interpretation of 50.1.2.6 could be, that you simply have abundance (55) of rivals 50.2, which is not your fault at all.

24.4 is ambigious as everything about 24. 24 can well mean "return - stop doing what you're doing wrong (jalousy)", or "return from the idea of getting rid of what is blocking, there's nothing to be changed, you did well, just there were rivals 50.2 who won that persons heart.".

24.4 says "you return alone", it is negative in my experience. It usually means "you're not going to be accepted", "you don't fit into the group". Here the power to reject/accept lies in the other person. It's not that you decide to leave, it's them who say "no". Maybe you briefly had that particular person in mind while casting the hexagram.

Marinaflsenda

visitor
Reaction score
50.3 means after a good beginning (preparation) something gets neglected, an opportunity is missed, the cauldron cannot be lifted by the handles. Don't be too optimistic about the "things will be fine". The falling rain means just that the couldron will be washed but the meal is irreversibly lost anyways... At least you end up with a clean cauldron ;)

If this refers to future, take the advice the oracle is giving you and be vigilant not to miss any opportunity. Do not neglect your active part in the process. Hesitation, shyness, passivity, inadequate, inapropriate or overly eager action may ruin the meal (again!).

50.1.2.6 looks mostly OK and leads to abundance.
From the negative aspects of 50.1.2.6 envy (jalousy 50.2) seems to be the most probable flaw. I bet it goes like this: you start well "prepare a good meal" (50.3), but then you act/feel jalous (50.2) and at that point "the meal is wasted". The other interpretation of 50.1.2.6 could be, that you simply have abundance (55) of rivals 50.2, which is not your fault at all.

24.4 is ambigious as everything about 24. 24 can well mean "return - stop doing what you're doing wrong (jalousy)", or "return from the idea of getting rid of what is blocking, there's nothing to be changed, you did well, just there were rivals 50.2 who won that persons heart.".

24.4 says "you return alone", it is negative in my experience. It usually means "you're not going to be accepted", "you don't fit into the group". Here the power to reject/accept lies in the other person. It's not that you decide to leave, it's them who say "no". Maybe you briefly had that particular person in mind while casting the hexagram.
I agree with you in everything except on the optimistic point of view. Wilheim says "rain comes and finally there will be fortune". Rain not only clarifies a situation but also removes obstacles and changes the situation. So the ears of the cauldron at some point could be fixed or at least being useful again :)

In any case and whatever happens, the situation is going to reverse in the favour of the consultant,

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just to be aware it's a 2016 thread. Looks like Ladylee was last here about a year ago so she may return

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).