...life can be translucent

Menu

5.2.4>49 - Unsure

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I had such a good week I thought I would ask what do I need to know about the up and coming work week.

Really at this stage have no idea what to make of this, does anyone have experience with line 4.

It seems an ominous warning

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I did a follow up as to what do I need to be concerned about and oddly recieved 49. 1.3.4>8.
Its interesting ccoz on this occasion i actually looked at the fan yao as i had know idea what this could mean. I was reading about 49.4 so I think this line could hold the key.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
any ideas anyone? What i meant was i read about the fan yao in the first reading , then i cast 49 anyway where 49.4 came up

Steve

M

mirian

Hi steve,

My experience with those lines is most of time they reflect a wrong frame of mind while waiting for events to unfold also preventing us from making decisions or choices that are needed.

Again based on my own readings they're not as ominous as they look. I had hex 5 line 2 ("inactivity on a river bank") before taking a flight last week! I hate flying and thought we were going to have an emergency landing :D Anyway, the flight was uneventful but I had a really bad time while waiting.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

After receiving the same reading about an upcoming day, I anticipated needing to remain calm (5.2) and let fate take its course (5.4). My notes say that someone close to me went off on a tirade that day, then later apologized. I wasn't the right time to make great changes, but in hindsight, I think hex 49 pointed to my ongoing difficulties with this person which led to my transforming out of the situation within the next year.

More generically, I'd say this week's events may help you determine your future course of action.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Ok thanks heaps ladies for your interpretation most helpful, yes line 4 looks terrible some interpretations were like dont touch it with a ten foot pole and stuff like that. Nothing terrible has happened I did drink a bit too much on Saturday, i kept thinking the reading may have been refering to that, the second reading i did made more sense.

I read also 5.4 can mean come out of the cave or chasm its a bit like 1,4 where the dragon leaps from the chasm, maybe u need to come out before u can leap sought of thing.

Thanks again big help, i really was stumped
Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Just an update there has been a shortfall just been waiting for some clients to pay although things are moving forward so there is some waiting going on, once they do pay i will be able to put some plans in action, i think maybe thats what 5.4 is about its a little to tight so i think your experiences are on par with mine. I think i am in 5.4 now so i believe it will end soon

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).