...life can be translucent

Menu

Hello

Sifaka

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...

I'm new to this forum and very happy to have joined; over the past few weeks / months I've been reading some of the open threads with great interest, as they resonate with my own experience of the Book over the years.
And have been a user of the free readings facility of this site for quite a while; e.g. when practicalities dictate that I'm unable to throw my coins.

I must admit that I did used to be somewhat suspicious of the efficacy of an online oracle, but this site has changed my mind.

Partly, I think, because the way in which each line is generated separately mimics throwing the coins, and allows a sufficient period of time in which to concentrate/focus/empty the mind (rather than a program that generates a complete hexagram instantaneously).

But mainly because of Hilary's excellent translations, which I have found very apposite in regard to questions about relationships, often more so than the Wilhelm or Legge (I also use the John Blofeld translation which is another favourite of mine).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).