...life can be translucent

Menu

TRUMP Where is he headed? 36.6 - 22 ((Same hex cast 3 times!))

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I cast another hex for President Elect Trump and what will happen to to him and his cabinet, and received 36.6 -- 22

Not light but darkness.
First he climbed up to heaven, (some translate about the 4 corners of heaven and earth, a high office)
Then plunged into the depths of the earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the third time I have received this line (the last one was identical hex - 36.6!) for Trump.. cast on different days using different methods. This strikes me as extremely improbable and a signal that this hex is worthy of conversation.

So at first glance I thought it could mean that he is impeached, or maybe outsources his position to play the figure head (22)

Then I thought it could also mean that he dramatically transforms things by exposing them.. or himself in the process.
But it says first to light then to darkness.. sky to earth.. which seems to suggest a downfall, right?

Anyway this line is certainly extreme in polarity, like everything that seems to surrounds him.
Any thoughts? Since I am not a Trump supporter I thought I could be projecting my stuff on this. So all opinions are welcome <3

Kalikari

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ha ha. Well, I could see how you'd think it might mean a downfall, or even that the electoral college won't vote him in.

But since I think that is quite possibly the most unlikely thing on earth to happen, a more reasonable interpretation might be along the lines of Hilary's commentary from her book:

The sun rises high in the sky, and then at night it enters into the earth. Light and dark are balanced in the natural cycle, and neither lasts forever, so why be afraid of the dark? And from this perspective, you can also see that everything in your life must contain darkness as well as light, rest as well as activity, and you cannot build anything of pure light without clay. Let your aspirations rise to heaven and shine out brightly, but also enter deeply into the ordinary earth your experience grows from.

Maybe after all the "heat and light" of the campaign and transition period, he and they will just settle down to governing the country in a more quiet, grounded manner?

However, I think Yi has several ways of indicating normal, daily, down-to-earth business (such as maybe hexagram 62?) so it's a good question why this reading.

Maybe just that it really will be a dramatic difference? Hiding Brightness's Making Beautiful...maybe subduing the focus on image, posturing, headline-grabbing, doing things for effect? All of which might be 22-ish (I think).

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think 22 can also be about making the essence visible, so maybe this is "hiding brightness in order to make beautiful," where that means accomplishing their agenda? (This is from their point of view - I realize many people wouldn't equate their agenda with "beauty.")

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Perhaps he is unable to gain support for some of his more outlandish campaign promises but he continues to create a fantasy world where he is the king.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I think that 36.6 is a reference to
King Zhou of Shang.
(the bad guy in our book)
The one that people feign madness when near, and run away from to save their lives. The one who rises to the great throne, then has a downfall.

from the wikipedia: "in 1046 BC, Di Xin gathered all his treasures around himself in the Palace, and then set fire to his palace and committed suicide."

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies!
@Lisa yes, I highly doubt the electoral college will be able to muster the bravery and intention to change the election. (my latest hex on that is 31.2,3 --> 47.) seems like it means sticking the neck out too much?

@Moss Elk, Oh my, I seem to recall that Hex 36 is about how King Wen feigned madness to survive this terrible ruler.. How does the story go?

If it is King Zhou of Shang - "he gave himself over to drinking, women and abandoned morals, preferring these to the proper governance of the country, and ignored almost all affairs of state. According to Sima Qian, he even hosted festive orgies where many people engaged in immoral things at the same time with his concubines and created songs with crude (erotic) lyrics and poor rhythm.." - Wikipedia

yikes. I guess it's party time at the White House!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
"He created songs with poor rhythm" - wow, that was mean.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).