Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm new and need your help with hex. 43

Default I'm new and need your help with hex. 43

Hi, I'm new here and excuse me my English (I'm not a native speaker) Please, help me with the interpretation.
    I asked IC today about my new relationshiop: what do I expect of it and what do I do to make it last&..
    The background:we don't know each other long, but we like each other very much, the man was quite active for some time, but each time we intend to meet sth happens (we are both too busy, especially he) . All I wanted to know was if it gonna last and will we have a chance to meet again..
    all I've got is: 43, changing to 55 (opposite 23) and 2 moving lines - 2nd and 5th.. Honestly, I don't quite understand what it has to do with my question. I'll much appreciate if you help me with the interpretation, it does mean a lot to me..
    (My 2nd and last question to IC was what are the man's intentions about me and what he expects of our relations& the answer was 11, relating to 15..) That was then I was really at a loss.. Please, I need you help and welcome any comments,

Thanks in advance, Anna
    Last edited by annbistroff; December 17th, 2006 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by annbistroff
    I asked IC today about my new relationshiop: what do I expect of it and what do I do to make it last&.. all I've got is: 43, changing to 55 (opposite 23) and 2 moving lines - 2nd and 5th..
    That's two questions, not one. It makes it more difficult to interpret sometimes when you do that. Anyway, Hex 43 talks about separation and Hex 55 talks about a state of abundance. So, depending on which question you look at, the Yi might be saying: "You can expect the present state of repeated separation to lead to a situation of abundance." As for what you have to do, I'd say something like 'you're separated now for a reason - don't be upset - accept it.

(My 2nd and last question to IC was what are the man's intentions about me and what he expects of our relations& the answer was 11, relating to 15..)
    Hex 11 is the 'heaven communicating to earth' idea, and Hex 15 is...uh...well, I don't want to be too exact about what it means because people here don't agree about it lol. So, the Yi seems to be saying: "The man's intentions toward you are 'heaven on earth' - love, in other words. Love, which reduces the ordinary tendencies of the ego to the point where you see the other person as divine.

Other interpretations are possible (I've seen them), but I prefer the one I've written here.

"All I wanted to know was if it gonna last and will we have a chance to meet again..
    all I've got is: 43, changing to 55 (opposite 23) and 2 moving lines - 2nd and 5th"

Hex 43.2 be alert for any signs of trouble in this relationship, problems that could happen at any time, it is warning you to prepare yourself so they don't affect you.

Hex 43.5 you are having a lot of problems in this relationship but don't give up, try to sort those problems out, keep going.

Hex 55 your relationship with this man will grow, so don't hold back, be open with him, enjoy your time together, you will be lucky. Therefore, be happy while you can, think only about the present. The sun is shining here, so shine with it and make this relationship glow.

So you will meet again and the relationship will grow and flower but nothing lasts forever, but don't worry about the future, just enjoy the now.

"My 2nd and last question to IC was what are the man's intentions about me and what he expects of our relations& the answer was 11, relating to 15."

Hex 11.1 he wants a relationship with you, he wants to be with you, he feels connected to you.

Hex 11.2 I think that he is trying to be kind and tolerant in his own way, he wants you to see things from his point of view. Perhaps he feels that he is trying to help you in some way, that you are in need of a guide/teacher.

Hex 15 I think that he wants you to be yourself, to be open and sincere with him, not to hide things from him or even for you to try and impress him. I would assume that he is looking for a woman who is not in competion with him, a woman who is a woman and not a rival.
    Last edited by willowfox; December 18th, 2006 at 06:13 AM.

To DOBRO
    Thanks a lot! I was really puzzled at those two answers - Breakthrough (43) and Abundance (55)..At first I thought 43 meant the parting for us and was very upset..but the Abundance Sorry, I reallt feel stupid but don't quite get how the Breakthough/Parting (43) can lead to Abindance (55)..

Hex 11 is the 'heaven communicating to earth' idea, and Hex 15 is...uh...well, I don't want to be too exact about what it means because people here don't agree about it lol. So, the Yi seems to be saying: "The man's intentions toward you are 'heaven on earth' - love, in other words. Love, which reduces the ordinary tendencies of the ego to the point where you see the other person as divine.

Other interpretations are possible (I've seen them), but I prefer the one I've written here.[/QUOTE]

Hope so very much he does feel so..So far we cannot get in touch And it would be really interesting to learn what you think about hex 15 here (if you don't mind)))
    Last edited by annbistroff; December 18th, 2006 at 09:57 AM.

To Willowfox

Thank you)) I already have some troubles with this relationship - can't get in touch with him and was struck to see 43 as the answer - first I thought it meant parting, i.e. to separate from him.. but another meaning is breakthrough thru communicating, so I hope we'll have a chance to meet and talk. Your interpretation reassured me to go on.

bruce_g Guest

To Willowfox

Thank you)) I already have some troubles with this relationship - can't get in touch with him and was struck to see 43 as the answer - first I thought it meant parting, i.e. to separate from him.. but another meaning is breakthrough thru communicating, so I hope we'll have a chance to meet and talk. Your interpretation reassured me to go on.
    For another look at 43, which transitions easily to/with 55:

http://www.anton-heyboer.org/i_ching...8/hex_e_43.htm

To DOBROSorry, I reallt feel stupid but don't quite get how the Breakthough/Parting (43) can lead to Abindance (55)..
    Any situation can easily transform into *any* other situation. Step one: you're separated; step two, you enjoy the abundance that comes with a full-on relationship with someone. Simple. As to how you get there, well you have to do some more work lol.

And it would be really interesting to learn what you think about hex 15 here (if you don't mind)))
    Well, I see Hex 15 as meaning something like 'bringing what's too high down' - a kind of levelling action. So that's what I meant when I talked about love reducing the ego's tricks to the point where you can actually experience another person as divine.

Hope it works out for you.

bruce_g Guest

Would Dobro or anyone please explain to me how 43 translates to “separation” or "parting"? I've never seen that meaning associated with 43 before.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_g
    Would Dobro or anyone please explain to me how 43 translates to “separation” or "parting"? I've never seen that meaning associated with 43 before.
    The yielding at the top, parting; is my understanding
    Togan

bruce_g Guest

Thanks, Togan. New one on me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast