...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 47 lines 3 and 5 becoming 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
can any one help with this...i asked the I Ching if a friend i had not seen for a while would contact me soon...this is the answer i received...any thoughts on this?:)

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
sparkler said:
can any one help with this...i asked the I Ching if a friend i had not seen for a while would contact me soon...this is the answer i received...47.3.5>32

47.3.5>32: the constraint you're feeling continues. (The answer to your question is 'no'.)

Keep in touch and let us know how this turns out. I'm interested.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for both your replies...interesting that willowfox says no for now but yes in the long term and that dobro simply says no...i suppose it really highlights the amount of subjectivity involved in interpreting the I Ching...i suppose it also depends on the definition of "soon"...i must admit, i did not find line 2 very promising...but line 5 was more ambiguous, perhaps leaning more to the positive side...love the image of a man with purple knee bands!...would be grateful to hear any more thoughts you have on this...many thanks, sparkler:)

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
sparkler said:
thanks for both your replies...interesting that willowfox says no for now but yes in the long term and that dobro simply says no...i suppose it really highlights the amount of subjectivity involved in interpreting the I Ching...i suppose it also depends on the definition of "soon"...i must admit, i did not find line 2 very promising...but line 5 was more ambiguous, perhaps leaning more to the positive side...love the image of a man with purple knee bands!...would be grateful to hear any more thoughts you have on this...many thanks, sparkler:)

I said 'no' because you asked 'soon'.

One thing that was interesting to me was that Willowfox didn't do what she usually does, which is to concentrate on the individual active lines (a standard pattern on this page is for her to concentrate on the individual lines and for me to look at the global picture). Okay, I'll look at the individual lines you drew, 47.3 and 47.5.

47.3 talks about hard, painful oppression and not seeing your inner support. In the context of the question you asked, that suggests to me that your concern about this other person is leading you to ignore a very real and important support you have 'inside the circle' - either a person who is close to you in some way, or more likely, your own inner self. (Your friend isn't as important to you and your life as you think, in other words.)

47.5 talks about being shamed or humiliated by authority in some way, about how this oppression gradually lifts, and how the release is helped by some sort of sacrifice on your part. In the context of the question you asked, this suggests to me that you're somehow letting down your standards on this issue, but that the oppression associated with this will start to lift as soon as you're willing to let it go.

And again, on the macro level, 47>32 looks like 'the feeling of confinement and oppression continues', which is why I thought the friend wouldn't contact you soon.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
sparkler said:
i must admit, i did not find line 2 very promising...but line 5 was more ambiguous, perhaps leaning more to the positive side...QUOTE]

By the way, you drew 47.3 and 47.5, not 47.2, right?

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
010110 -> 011100

(1) Psychologically, you are trapped [47]. You can't hold your feeling longer that prompt you to seek a way out to "meet" your friend (in whatever form it could be).

(2) But at this moment, situation is rather difficult to fulfill your wish. You will feel like handicapped and helpless [47.5]. A proper way out of this emotional trap is to adjust and transcend your outlook. You are not gauranteed to meet your friend, but a release out of this situation may take the form of a symbolic salvation arising from wisdom and peace.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"can any one help with this...i asked the I Ching if a friend i had not seen for a while would contact me soon...this is the answer i received...any thoughts on this?"

What is your meaning of soon? My meaning of soon is in the next 7- 10 days. Also, when did you last see/hear from this friend? Was it back around the middle of November? 5 and a half weeks ago? If it was then I would think that your friend may contact you around the middle of February.

I did not write up about Hex 47.3,5 simply because they are both negative in this context , so, suggesting to me that in the short term "soon" there would be no contact.

But hex 32 is a different story, leading to the idea that after sometime, contact will be made. Hex 32 means long lasting, long enduring, so in this case, patience is required for a fairly long wait but overall it is a positive sign that eventually contact will be made. Contact ended a while back but a new contact from the friend will come again. Perhaps the friend is very busy or whatever, so Sparkler must consider that fact, all she can do at the moment is not to give up hope but to wait patiently for that call.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"One thing that was interesting to me was that Willowfox didn't do what she usually does, which is to concentrate on the individual active lines"

I thought that it was completely unnecessary to analyse (hex 47) lines 3 and 5 in this yes or no question. Sparkler asked a simple question requiring a simple answer, both lines are negative so no need to go any further. But I would suspect that there is an issue playing on Sparkler's mind that is making her impatient, indecisive and in need of moral support, thus her wanting to talk with friends.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Well Sparkler it will be very interesting to see how this plays out. I am inclined to interpret the hexagrams as dobro did, seeing 32 as meaning the oppression endures. But of course your question was will you hear from the friend "soon" so this could be simply saying for the duration of "soon" you will not hear - and who knows how long "soon" is? Hey when/if your friend does contact you I guess we could assume it will be after "soon" has expired, so let us know, if nothing else at least we'll learn what the definition of soon is. Anyway, Willowfox sees "Duration" as meaning the friendship endures and survives and although I usually try to phrase questions in a way as to eliminate loop holes we all know that often the iChing will draw our attention to something outside our stated request, so this could be encouragement.
The curious line to me here is 47.5. "Cutting off nose and feet" is symbolized by the difficult third and fourth lines. It suggests the usual approaches you and your friend use to reach each other have been cut off. I wonder if there is a drastic problem than just estranged feelings. Perhaps lost phone numbers? "Joy comes softly" certainly is encouraging. "Offerings and sacrifices" , I wonder if you don't hear from your friend "soon" if you should "offer" to make the first move and call?

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi all, happy new year to you...just to keep you updated on the situation; the friend got in contact on new years eve...we met up, but he did not seem very happy...and was quite uncommunicative...i asked him what was wrong but he did not want to talk about it...today i asked the i ching, why was he behaving in this way?...the answer i got was hexagram 23 line 6 becoming hexagram 2...any thoughts on this please? many thanks sparkler :)

J

jesed

Well.

Would this forum continue to trust in willowfox's un-doubts predictions?.

Many wrongs, non explanations... let's see

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
to jesed,

If I was 100% right on every single question ever asked then I would be working for the President or some big financial institution, would't I?

J

jesed

Indeed...
that's why I didn't say "one mistake" but "many wrongs".. that is a huge diference ;)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
" #14 Yesterday, 07:39 PM
jesed
Senior Member Join Date: Sep 1970

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed...
that's why I didn't say "one mistake" but "many wrongs".. that is a huge diference

Please list them for me as well as the others and while you at it please list all the mistakes that you have made as well, thank you.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sparkler,
Well at least now we know what "soon" means!
I think your answer 23.6 is mirroring the fact that he didn't want to put his thoughts into words, the "large fruit still uneaten", the important ideas still uncommunicated and the resulting 2, Silence. My guess is that if you can just flow with this things will work out, but if you press him it could lead to a break up. 23 IS Splitting Apart, so my worse fear would be he was contemplating Splitting Apart from you that night, but it could have been he just was grumpy and didn't want to talk. So it was a no win situation for you, better to not ask, let The Truth become obvious.

J

jesed

Hi

Willowfox asked for a full list; Rosada asked for not to do that...mmmm... what about a short list, not every case but just only 10 (from newer to older)?

1.- hexagram 47 lines 3 and 5 becoming 32
2.- Please... some input concerning Hex 55....
3.- Request help interpreting hex 16.1.4
4.- Why did the dinosaurs become extinct?
5.- hexagram 23 line 6 becoming hexagram 26.- Two hostels to pick from
7.- seeing a hypnotist
8.- I'm new and need your help with hex. 43
9.- what should i do about my job situation?
10.- 55.1.4.6

About my own mistakes.. well, we say in Spanish "nadie es buen juez en su propia casa" (no-one is a good judge in his own house), so I'd better let to make the list to others. And that list will be wellcome.

Best wishes

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
To jesed,

stop talking out of your ass and please be specific!

As for you, well, you always ANSWER a question with a question!

At least I answer the questions!

Tell me how I got the question about dinosaurs wrong?????????? What do you think they were destroyed by two headed aliens from the planet womble???????????????????????????

So better you f*** off and leave me alone you little s***!

Last edited:
J

jesed

As you wish

(I won't hide; like you do about how you make your calculations. When I said you are lying, is because I can probe it; if I said you had made several mistakes, is because I can probe it)

hexagram 47 lines 3 and 5 becoming 32
You said the friend wouldn't contact him in the next 7-10 days; but that happened before 7 days

Please... some input concerning Hex 55....
You said there would be separation on september/october 2007, but separation happened just few days after the reading

Request help interpreting hex 16.1.4
You said him wasn't answer the mail because he was at a party and probably has formed a new relationship
Saguy answer: the text did not go through when the consultant send it

Why did the dinosaurs become extinct?
You said dinosaurs was broken down by water and wind; you may want to re-view the actual hypotesis.. water and wind? yeah

hexagram 23 line 6 becoming hexagram 2
You assumed: a.- he is a "lower people" and b.- he is destroying himself. But that line talks both lower and superior people

Two hostels to pick from
You based your analysis on cheap versus expensive; this aproach resulted not the mayor concern of the consultant (the economic diference is minor), but silence(calm) versus exciting(activity)

seeing a hypnotist
You said "definitely no", buth then changed to "should see someone"

I'm new and need your help with hex. 43
All the answers pointed to the need to examinate deeply the viability of the relation; but you gave her false hopes and suggested a meeting was close, something would changes "soon". Her final message (until now) is "no news, i'm going crazy"

what should i do about my job situation?
You said that parisopen was in a dificult position, "friction of some kind". Parisopen asnwer: "I have always felt secure in my job. And my superiors know how to make me feel like royalty"

Anyone that had read Moonrise's saga already knows that both the answers and the reality points to "stop trying to contact him". But you suggested to visit him¡¡¡¡. False hopes, again.

J

jesed

Ps. the insults talks more about you than me. One insults when one has no more argument to use.
Thanks for the example of this.

Ps 2. Can you probe that I ALWAYS answer a question with a question?
I can probe you are liying (again)

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Rodrigo,

Te han llamado "caca chiquita", entre otras cosas... Te van a dar una paliza... :rofl:

L

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Go to hell , you silly little *******, I have had enough of you and your so called know it all, I am always right and Willow fox is always wrong attitude. If you have nothing better to do then go clean your toilet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jesed

seguro amigo; pero tendrá que darse prisa pues hay muchos antes en la fila...:rofl:

J

jesed

Please quote when I had say that I know all, and when I had say that I'm always right. I can quote when I had recognice mistakes on this forum.

How can I go to hell, if hell doesn't exist?

Now, talking serious.. I won't be involve in this path... because my message wasn't for Willowfox, but the consultants. And them will take it or leave it. And that's fine.

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, Willowfox, I told Jesed you want to spank him... I don't want any secrets here... :D

He also replied that you would have to hurry and take a number as the demand for punishment on his persona is big... :rofl:

L

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Who do you think you are??? You can't even see beyond your own toilet door!!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I do not see the funny side of being insulted and humiliated, thank you very much. I am very ill and have no time for know it all *******s like Jesed who knows only ****!!!!

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, that I understand. I hope you feel better soon and are able to calm down. Anger fuels illness. Remember, we are NOT real or immediate to you to deserve you wasting your energy on us.

Get well,

L

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
For Jesed that's if he can understand what I have written,

"Please quote when I had say that I know all, and when I had say that I'm always right. I can quote when I had recognice mistakes on this forum.

How can I go to hell, if hell doesn't exist?"

For a start your ENGLISH is far, far from perfect and that is why you are always ANSWERING a question with a question. How can you possibily understand what I have written to the others on this forum when your ENGLISH is NOT any good. You cannot even understand the questions that people ask, just keep asking them to rephrase the question until YOU finally get it. Hardly anyone understands what you are mumbling about but we don't pass judgement when your readings are total gibberish and WRONG, do we?

Hell does exist and I would truly believe it would be having to live with you, you annoying little mosquito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).