...life can be translucent

Menu

help please...hexagram 39 line 6 becoming hexagram 53

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
please could anyone help with interpretation of this...i asked the i ching how a friend would respond to a text message...the answer i got was hexagram 39 line 6 becoming hexagram 53...does'nt look too bad...what do you think? best wishes,sparkler:)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For me 53, when involving what others are doing means waiting to do things according to their pacing, their timing. Anyway I'd suggest you think about pacing here. Have you been pushing with regard to this issue or patient ? Do things seem to be moving too slowly for you and you want to speed things up ? If you seek something from this person, ie you want something they have (sorry no idea if this is business, personal etc)
then I think they will respond in their own time and way, not be hurried. Seems like a sense of dignity there, won't be hurried. Maybe cause you a bit of worry. Nevertheless it looks okay IMO.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for your reply, trojan...it makes sense...by the way, it is a personal relationship.
...so i suppose i just have to be patient and wait...any other ideas on this? many thanks, sparkler:)

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
sparkler said:
i asked the i ching how a friend would respond to a text message...the answer i got was hexagram 39 line 6 becoming hexagram 53...

Proceeding with this text message plan is the sort of thing that sort of limps along painfully and slowly, but *not* sending it really shines. It's to your advantage to get in touch with some sort of guide here - a person, a book, this site - something.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi dobro...thanks for your reply...but why do you say not sending the text really shines?...oh dear, too late now...i've already sent it!:)

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi all, would be very grateful for any more comments on this, thanks:)

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
sparkler said:
hi dobro...thanks for your reply...but why do you say not sending the text really shines?...oh dear, too late now...i've already sent it!:)

39.6 contrasts proceeding with the idea/plan/situation you're enquiring about with *not* proceeding with it, and it definitely prefers the latter. Read the text. Don't you see that?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
dobro said:
39.6 contrasts proceeding with the idea/plan/situation you're enquiring about with *not* proceeding with it, and it definitely prefers the latter. Read the text. Don't you see that?

No I don't see that :confused: Admittedly the coming and going has always been a hazy issue for me in 39 but asking about it before, I think it was Brad, said the 'coming' is your new direction/plan and the 'going' is your old approach. I mean 39 doesn't mean not to act does it, I thought more like go about things a different way, don't bang your head against a brick wall/mountain. So say Sparklers been going at things in not the easiest/best way but at line 6 s/he (?) shes overcome that and it definately states a time to see the great man which i thought would mean it is a good time to consult with someone you respect. Thats what led me to think the person Sparkler was texting was in some way having more dignity in the relationship than Sparkler (poor old Sparkler ;) The fan yao 53,6 made me think that too - its like someone who doesn't have a 'need' for Sparkler but will communicate as a kind of graciousness ?

So I'm not sure why you say not sending the text message 'shines'. ( Unless this is a query with history and Sparklers already been advised of withdrawal, I'm not sure ?)

Oh looking back the question wasn't really 'should i send the text, but 'how will it be responded to' - so that would mean looking at another angle altogether. But I don't think I can contort my brain that far.

BTW Sparkler these are just ideas I'm playing with re the dignity stuff, I'm not on solid ground with it as you can see.

Last edited:

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi there, oh dear the thing you say about the other person having more dignity in this hit me hard...just not sure...but you mention 53 line 6 in this regard and i got 39 line 6 becoming 53...i know 39 is not all that good but 53 seems quite promising...any further ideas?:)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
sparkler said:
hi there, oh dear the thing you say about the other person having more dignity in this hit me hard...just not sure...but you mention 53 line 6 in this regard and i got 39 line 6 becoming 53...i know 39 is not all that good but 53 seems quite promising...any further ideas?:)

Oh on no account let that hit you hard Sparkler, I only used the word dignity cos I couldn't think of the right word exactly. And my take on this reading is pretty wobbly but I thought about it and responded cos it puzzled me a bit too.

Hopefully you will get some other ideas coming in.

J

jesed

Hi

Just in case the comment could be useful

I find more useful an "proactive" use of the Yi, than a "reactive" one (Chris dixit). I mean... what I had learn and my experience is that you can seize Yi better if you focus on you, your situation, your options than others.

Instead of asking for hipotetical other's response, I would suggest you to clarify if it is right FOR YOU to undertake that action. (Some times, undertake some actions are right for us, even if we face "bad" answers from others).

Just an idea, of course

Best wishes

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi all, thanks for your ideas, well i asked the i ching to give me an idea of the nature of my relationship with this person...the answer i got was hexagram 55 line 1 becoming 62...interesting the bit about being together for ten days...any ideas on this?:)

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi all...any more ideas on this last reading?...would be grateful:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).