Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 54.1 to 40, 17.5 to 51

dobro, don't know if you speak any russian, but "dobro" means "good" in russian as opposed to "evil", which is "zlo" Just in case you didn't know

Noisy 54 is often about being of use in a relationship, being used and seen for your function rather than who you really are. Not the most fun place to be, though not all bad I guess. Line 1 clearly reflects the situation of being secondary to a main partner - whether that refers to her or you I don't know ? Do you know for sure she isn't with someone ? . Its hard to interpret when you ask 'does she love me' because the answer you get may be more about what you can expect or advice to you, not about her. I think its easier to understand the answer if you ask about how you should act, what you should do etc..

Either way if i had received this to this question i think it might be time to come down to earth and look at the facts. What made her contact you at this time, what does she want ? You say your conversations 'lack essence' and you don't know what her intentions are - yet you are head over heels in love. I just don't see 54 as particulary positive in relationship questions, as its about coming second, and not being valued for who you really are, only what you can bring. To save yourself hurt I'd take a step back and look at this as a stranger would - what does she want ? Before you go ahead thinking about ending existing relationships you need to know what her reality is, the only way to know that is by asking her. Of course 40 indicates a release from this pressure on you, whether that be through finishing things with her or your current partner I don't know.

Re17,5 I agree pretty much with what Rosada said. As a stranger looking at your situation I think what has this woman bought you except romantic feelings ? You aren't even having satisfactory conversations. Then think of what your wife has bought you.
    What do you value, what has substance ? Then its up to you, but don't rely on the Yi to tell you how she feels, its her that needs to do that

Many here, when they get no real feedback from their loved one keep on asking the Yi and every answer looks positive to them and they just head deeper and deeper into delusion.
    Last edited by Trojina; January 20th, 2007 at 11:20 PM.

I think it's interesting in a situation like this you ask the question, "what can I do to improve my relationship with Her". What relationship?

Oh- you mean the feeling of infatuation and nostalgia you had when you met her. 17.5 (51). Sometimes when you ask nonsensical questions that totally avoid the questions you should be asking the answer you've gotten just mirrors your emotions back to you.

autumn, your comment makes a lot of sense. It's not the right word here, really. Maybe I need to toss the coins again, but I need to think about the right question here. I'm not using Yi that often, but I know for sure that when you're asking too many questions it really becomes just a mirror of your expectations, just like you said. Thanks a lot!

trojan, thanks a ton, it's not really like I'm ready to feed on dellusions, I understand pretty well that what's going on is going on just inside me and any resolution possible is going to happen just inside me. I also don't think that the readings are that positive. The only clear thing about them is this whole situation is going to last for a while before resolving, and the outcome won't be anything I expect.
    You're also saying that I need to pay more attention to the facts. This is absolutely right, but the facts are not plentiful and this is the very reason I ended up asking Yi. Nothing is easier than act promtly and straightforward, but I'm conscious not to hurt her and I just don't know enough. On the other hand it's been 9 years after we last talked and the fact that we separated back then was totally not my fault, so she must have had a reason to call. So I guess the right question to ask would really be Why?
    Sorry again, I'm using your help, but strong emotions make you a little stupid and somewhat blind, so I appreciate your advice a lot.

How about, "show me Her purpose in my life?"

And then, "how should I proceed with Her?" and "how should I proceed with my wife?"

hi again! Actually I tossed the coins again, asking whether I should talk to her and explain what I feel. It's not because I'm trying to find the "right" answer, but I feel it may be something the hex 17 hints at. Here's what I got - 59 to 42. Looks like the right thing to do. Any ideas?
    Again I do apologize for using your time and I do appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by noisy_carpet
    . The only clear thing about them is this whole situation is going to last for a while before resolving, and the outcome won't be anything I expect.
    Not sure why you get that from the reading ? Anyway I can sympathise. I don't understand how these feelings work much either, sudden infatuation etc. I mean theres plenty of theories, projection/transference etc but when you're in it even if you know there is no basis for your feelings, your feelings remain anyway.

FWIW my solutions to date have been

a) total avoidance of infatuation object so I don't lead myself further into misery - this is harsh but it works. I tend to get over them quite fast but come to think of it i may have lost some good friends that way or blocked whatever was potentially positive in the liason.

b) keeping quiet about my feelings, continue in whatever mode relationship is in and see what happens. I don't know how this turns out, still experimenting.

c) blurting out my true feelings. This is disastrous in one sided infatuation scenarios but it is very funny to look back on years later

Hmm anyway line 1 of 54 would seem to indicate, if taken quite literally, that though you cannot be first in someones affections there still is nonetheless some good to be gained by continuing on in the relationship, but on a lower key level than you hope for. Of course I keep overlooking the fact that you already knew her, you have history, this isn't someone you just fell for while waiting for a bus.

I don't think i can help much but I do think you would be wise as you say to focus on 'Why'. Why now after 9 years did she call you ? She can't expect you not to wonder what shes up to.

Hmm, seems I crossed posts with you. Who knows, maybe that was a good thing.

Anyway, I still recommend "show me her purpose" from a higher perspective, and "how to proceed with my wife". I'd interpret 59.1.2 (42) as how to proceed.

My interpretation of that answer is that you need to delve deeply within yourself to unlock what she is touching in your psyche and surrender to it. Having surrended to it, you can communicate with her about the soulmate feeling (61.2) you are feeling, which has the potential to enrich your life. That does not necessarily mean you should run off with her. Look closely at her purpose in your life and how to proceed with your wife. Soulmates come into our lives to teach a spiritual lesson, not necessarily to be our life partners.

trojan, thanks as usual! hope I can help you out sometime as well!
    Autumn, I did as you suggested. Her purpose in my life - 48 to 46.
    Also asked what am I for her - 11 to 3.
    Hands down. Yi never lied to me, it might take awhile to get the message, but it always tells the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast