...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with my car

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
My car won't start. I consulted the Yi, and drew 35.4. What does this mean?

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
might mean that you have to feed the hamster in the engine. . .
dont know, good luck

frank

visitor
Reaction score
That you have to push, and indeed get the rat out :-D?

23.4 talks about getting something off of the surface which brings the misfortune. Is there some part of the cilinders broken of, or something cut of from it's original spot?

Li (Fire) changes into Mountain... is it the battery? Did you had the lights on all night (which sucks the 'energy' out of the engine)? Is there something disconnected? (I do not know the english words for parts in the engine, *sigh*...)

Hang in there.

Hug
Frank

B

bruce

It means get a new car. This one's infested with mice.

Ok, your workin this gua for a reason. hmmm

Only thing that comes to mind is that there's too many moving parts, or, something additional was added to the engine or electronics, or possibly even a fuel additive, which hinders the forward progress.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Ok, your workin this gua for a reason. hmmm<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

And that's my question... the reason? the point?

Maybe he's trying to use all the interpretations as windows into the interpreters.

But then again... maybe not.

Maybe he's trying to see how many people notice he's working the same gua. Nah... that's too simplistic. *shrugs shoulders*

Love,

Val

void

visitor
Reaction score
Oh dear it seems so obvious to me what he's doing, just simply ridiculing and having a laugh.
Ridiculing the questions asked here, thats all. Its quite funny I had a bit of a laugh but feel sorry if anyone actually answers seriously, cos then they're making more of a fool of themselves.

Ridiculing the idea of asking Yi Jing

a)questions that can be solved in the ordinary practical way

b)questions so vast in scope any answer would have to be meaningless since no answer could sum it up.

But the Yi has to give an answer so it does.

Seems to me Dobros point is like instead of spending 3 months thinking about what the Yi Jing has said what is wrong with your car - just take it to a garage ?

I could be wrong and Dobro will correct me if so I'm sure and tell us what hes 'really' doing.

I don't altogether agree with his point behind his ridicule though because

a)even with basic practical things the Yi can steer one in the best direction to deal with them. Infact it is with these matters I have found Yi very helpful

b)well thats it I think...

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Void

Not sure if i would use 'ridicule'... perhaps a demonstration on which we can reflect?

When I get time I will answer a couple... I suspect that some of the respondents are already in the spirit of the matter...

But I take your points.

--Kevin

void

visitor
Reaction score
Correction to the above. I meant not that people made fools of themselves as such, more playing into Dobros hands. I feel sorry if someone answers sincerely, especially if English is not their first language, and so wastes their time when he is just venting.

If I am right and Dobro is venting a certain amount of almost passive aggression directed at the kind of questions asked here, or more like the manner they are asked, as if this were a
fortune telling forum, maybe its an open space issue, ie like 'The questions I most hate other people to ask'.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Void said:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

...almost passive
aggression directed at the kind of questions asked here<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

LMAO

And there you have it!

Whenever if I detect passive aggressive behavior whether I'm the witness or the target, I always think 35.4.

Love,

Val

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you need to know the meaning of life in order to get started.

lise

S

seeker

Void, missed your post here, I posted something similar on the meaning of life thread. And I dont think ridicule was the wrong word at all. I think its right on target.

I also disagree with what I think his point is, and as you said, he will come along and correct me if Im wrong about it. I think Yi can steer you right when you ask about the practical, and I have gotten some beautiful answers when I asked about very broad obscure questions (see universal laws). Sometimes it isnt the answer itself, but what you take away from it. Yi has helped me grow in more ways than I can count.

I also think that sometimes, when people are emotionally involved in something, they can get carried away or ask the "wrong" questions and then have to ask for help because they cant see the forest for the trees. I do it all the time. Sometimes it helps me to work through it, sometimes it gives me the hope I need and sometimes, its just nice to know that somewhere, out there, someone in the universe is listening and cares enough to answer.

greenowl

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker,

What a well-put post - I think so anyway. Have copied it!
happy.gif

I think all this by Dobro is a joke. Whether he intended any ridicule, or if we're just reading into it, I have no clue. I don't know him at all.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).