...life can be translucent

Menu

The Omega Point and 2012...

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Luis,

Some years ago I started to some experimend in trying to put Shao Yung´s big world order principle in handsome cycles, only to ridcule for once and for all these domeday things... Made me shiver as within that experiment 2012 came up with hexagram 23, line 6... Some ´fruit´ is gonna fall, and houses collapsing... Good thing to know that the cycle counts on to the year of almost 63.000 AD... and after 2012 2013 ius comming just like that (with hexagram 52 in this cycle). Keeps me wandering, but haven´t done further research on this in years...

Hug,
Frank

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
2012 is also the year when TV in the UK is scheduled to switch over entirely to digital broadcasting. And I'll turn 40. Definitely scary.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hilary said:
2012 is also the year when TV in the UK is scheduled to switch over entirely to digital broadcasting. And I'll turn 40. Definitely scary.
Oh, come on! You are still a baby!! The 40 years threshold doesn't hurt, although, I know from experience that ladies don't take jokes about age lightly... I remember buying this special candle for my wife's 40th birthday cake that still, a few years later, has her as mad as a live mink. It was in the form of a tombstone and was inscribed with "Here lies my youth..." :D

Ahhh, to know me is to love me... :rofl:

L

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
frank said:
and after 2012 2013 ius comming just like that (with hexagram 52 in this cycle). Keeps me wandering, but haven´t done further research on this in years...

Hug,
Frank

Interesting stuff, Frank. There is a lot of anxiety building up as 2012 approaches. We'll see what develops. That we, as a species, need to take a leap, head first, into some ethical spirituality, goes without saying. I hope I can witness something like that in my lifetime.

My best,

Luis

B

bruce_g

Suh-'im fo sho is comin down in 2012. I really believe that. I believe it is the fulfillment of lots of prophesies. A whole new gig. A paradigm shift. But nothing as serious as Hilary turning 40! :eek:

frank

visitor
Reaction score
I´ll turn 40 this year... Like hexagram 40... not that bad at all...

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
On the day itself I am turning into something which is not even a hexagram anymore.. Now THAT is scary!

LiSe

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
heylise said:
On the day itself I am turning into something which is not even a hexagram anymore.. Now THAT is scary!

LiSe
Huh? You have distilled so much wisdom, it's hard to imagine anything scaring you.

Rinda

U

unsubscribed_cm

This is real - it seems very real to me. I've seen (the trancendenal object) it.
Human evolution is reaching it's completion point, at a ever accelerating rate.
... You can short circuit that end yourself with shamanism and magic. Or the Yijing...
When this process ends, time ends, and then there is nothing but the aborigional dream-time. But diffrent, becuase it is post-historical and not pre-historical. =)

I don't know what this means but I know to make mistakes now fall into compulsive acts, and unethical behavior. Is truly like throwing your existence away.

B

bruce_g

pacman7331 said:
I don't know what this means but I know to make mistakes now fall into compulsive acts, and unethical behavior. Is truly like throwing your existence away.

Hasn't it always been this way?

That's why it doesn't freak me out that 2012 is predicted to bring revolutionary change. Everything changes. I don't think time will stop, nor that change will ever stop changing. I think the coming age loses an old garment and grows a new one. But I don't believe anything lasts forever.

Last edited:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks, none of us were raptured (well I didn't think any of us would be raptured) ...But I don't think we can truly say the world has not changed...? It still feels like we are leaping into the unknown.

The beloved year of the Water Dragon leaves us, not another one for 60 years, darn, not sure I want to live to 120, either.

I have not even checked the news to see if we in the US are going to topple off the fiscal cliff. Heck I dont even care anymore. I toppled off my own fiscal cliff this past year, but it ended up being a very fortunate year indeed in spite of things..so one never knows.

I raise my glass to all of you Chingers, to the Yi itself, our beloved Friend, and to all our dearly departed friends..we know who they are...
not forgetting Mojo:hug: and my baby Coco:weep:

For a New Year viewing, I recommend www.thrivemovement.com ..watch the movie, it's great, it's free (talks about the Yi in there, too), and it's available in a number of languages.

Happy New Year
, Everyone!

May you thrive heartily, and have at least 365 Belly Laughs in the days to come.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
not forgetting Mojo:hug: and my baby Coco:weep:

:hug:

I used to get annoyed at the fur he'd leave on my truck upholstery. Now, when an old one: a gold one, shows up in the sunlight, I smile, and know he's always with me. The weep is called love, I believe.

I'm glad to hear you made through the storm, was worried. Luis told me you were okay.

Bruce

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
eros-1.jpg

because Psyche needs her Eros and 2013 a good soundtrack :)

Make 2013 a Happy Year !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).