...life can be translucent

Menu

Toki-Moai is a very powerful aid

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
I just want to let all know that I am in my third month after getting my toki-moai done and I have never been happier, all sorts of changes and even the strange ones or seemingly bad ones ended up showing great improvement in my life. Thank to the I Ching I found the whole toki-moai thing, and thanks to the toki-moai I am finding a new life !:bows:

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Where the heck does everybody come from. Always amazed at the new faces, er, names, er, messages, that pop up.

okay, hokey moki here i come.

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
Not sure but I think that involves making immediate money for someone... :D
Looks like you're right. I googled it and found some organisation calling itself "toki-moai" claiming to find a unique design for you in nature (through meditation, etc.), and then put it on a stamp, which you buy, of course. You can then stamp everything with it, and all your wishes are supposed to come true in the areas stamped (money, family, work, love...). Certainly whoever thought this one up must have stamped a lot of yen bills :D

lienshan

visitor
Reaction score
Socalled "laureet" has posted three SPAM messages in three of the forums.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
So we're all in for a bulk purchase, then, right after we get our immortality rings from Alex Chiu?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to let all know that I am in my third month after getting my toki-moai done and I have never been happier, all sorts of changes and even the strange ones or seemingly bad ones ended up showing great improvement in my life. Thank to the I Ching I found the whole toki-moai thing, and thanks to the toki-moai I am finding a new life !:bows:

Spammers. They're like pathogens attacking the host. They don't seem to get the fact that folks don't like being infected. Especially in their own space.

Topal

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Laureet is an atypical spammer - I would expect more direct links to the sales page, for one thing. However, I've dropped her a note to suggest that if she wants to remain a member, she start discussing the I Ching and leave the hokey moki (thank you, Hollis) out of it.

lienshan

visitor
Reaction score
However, I've dropped her a note to suggest that if she wants to remain a member, she start discussing the I Ching and leave the hokey moki (thank you, Hollis) out of it.
From the Dawenkou culture (4300-2500 BC) more than 100 graves have been excavated.

Most of the bodies had deer teeths in their hands.

26.5. Ta Ch'u / The Taming Power of the Great
Six in the fifth place means: The tusk of a gelded boar. Good fortune :D

U

unsubscribed_cm

Lolfl

halarious

Tokimoki power!

deathball.jpg

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
I googled it and found some organisation calling itself "toki-moai" claiming to find a unique design for you in nature (through meditation, etc.), and then put it on a stamp, which you buy, of course. You can then stamp everything with it, and all your wishes are supposed to come true in the areas stamped...

Well, hey......wait a minute! Suppose it works! So all we have to do with all the lovelorn posters in the Friends' Area is get them to buy one, then stamp their sweetheart's bum with the thing, and hey presto! Problem all gone!

We could cut down on the threads in the Friends' Area by 50%.

Hey, lovelorn! Tokimoki yer sweetie's buttcheeks today! Save us all a world of grief.

Tokimoki left!
Tokimoki right!
Tokimoki on yer bum
Make you mine tonight!

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
Toki-moai for dummies

It is expected that who has an open mind for studying and trying to understand a whole system as the I Ching, might have the head out of his/her navel and know a bit more about their subject of study.
The very base of the I Ching lies in the forms or lines produced by Nature or the Universe or the One, or Dao or Synchronicity (depends the line of study you follow) on living things of slow dynamic as turtle shells and diverse kind of basal and ash. When those combinations of forms are reproduced through a fast dynamic as the tossing of objects and their fall, a path is opened to the understanding of times to come, you are able to connect with the no-time of the Universe and make what can be losely called as prediction.
The Toki-moai, similar to mandala, similar to koru, similar to Dao talismans, works on the same basis but far more accurate, in fact, I Ching is toki-moai losely used in a dynamic way.
It is a real shame that you keep "playing" with things about which you not only seem to lack studies or research on but have not the slightest idea how it really works.
For those of you who awake to this call, you can begin giving a look to some scholar explanations i.e. at http://www.true-origins.org/6422796articlerender.fcgi.htm To those who have an ego bigger than their capacity to learn, by all means, keep playing, that is all what you are doing anyway.

By the way, my honest first messages was of joy and sharing after having found after many years someone who still knows the art of toki-moai and integrating my personal use of it to my readings and study of I Ching. By all means , keep looking the mountains while others like me cross them to discover new things, what we tell you at our return will be without doubt tales and legends to you while for me...will have the taste of new worlds :bows:

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It may be so, why not?, but the whole issue of Toki-Moai seems to have gone viral on the net's forums in the last couple of weeks only, as this search will reveal: Toki-Moai

And please, don't take the high road on us. You may be honestly sharing some info you found but this ain't the next "The Secret"

L

lienshan

visitor
Reaction score
It may be so, why not?

Because when you check "the team" in the socalled "scholar" link, then you'll find out, that they are not-existing!

There is no "ALD stiftelse" in Sweden just to mention one of the "team-members". Danish and swedish is almost the same language and I wasted some of my time searching a corresponding swedish site ;)

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Because when you check "the team" in the socalled "scholar" link, then you'll find out, that they are not-existing!

Hey, I was trying to be nice and giving the benefit of the doubt... :D

L

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
One more ignorance proof...

There is no "ALD stiftelse" in Sweden just to mention one of the "team-members". Danish and swedish is almost the same language and I wasted some of my time searching a corresponding swedish site ;)

As far as I can see it says Development AID Institute Stiftelse not ALD stiftelse ...do you have your glasses on :rofl: The Development AID Institute is wellknown in Sweden AND Denmark , it has the Organization Number 848001-1124 exists since 1994 and is recognized by the UNWDP, you can talk to them at their prcenter@unwdp.org. All this can be found with some simple key strokes...if you want to of course (at the risk of a hurted ego) :bows:

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
Nor is there such a UN agency as UNWDP, far less in Geneva, Switzerland (my home city) - the supposed sponsor organisation of these spurious lecturers and teachers. If such a project existed, and the UN were interested, it would come under UNESCO oversight.

Here is a list of all international organisations in Geneva: http://www.geneva.ch/IGO.htm

Last edited:

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
Oh my my !

Nor is there such a UN agency as UNWDP, far less in Geneva, Switzerland (my home city) - the supposed sponsor organisation of these spurious lecturers and teachers. If such a project existed, and the UN were interested, it would come under UNESCO oversight.

Who said about UN ? UNWDP is the United Network for World Development Programmes, an international organization in its own rights and has indeed offices at the Av Louis Casai in 1209 Geneva which maybe it is yiour hometown but I visit monthly...Oh I forgot,...I am a PhD and Dsc working for an international organization... and just for the records, UNESCO has a scope limited to some activities and not all related with Culture has to do with UNESCO, not even within the UN system, your knowledge of the UN system is very superficial.

People, please keep to what you know and don't try to justify a deed of ignorance with further similar endeavours, I will not be guiding you through the maze of correct knowledge in areas in which you obviously lack insight and refrence...

Yes,you made it clear that is not acceptable to you a junior member who knows something that senior members never heard about, so,please keep to your own circles, leave the subject as is and stop showing stiffness...flow people...flow.... I Ching is change...start by changing your own way of acting in situations as this :bows:

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
Ah, I worked for the UN, but I don't know it. Geneva is my home town, but I don't know it either. I am supposed to take the word of a complete stranger about a supposed international organisation that comes up on none of the international organisation lists, and which even Google knows nothing about...but hey, I'll swallow that, if you send me the $135 for that toki moki. There is someone's bottom I know that needs stamping ;)

Or you might link us to a website for UNWDP that explains its aims and mission. I've not found one.

(I am a junior member too, btw, but that doesn't make me believe everything I read).

Last edited:

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
So...

Ah, I worked for the UN, but I don't know it. Geneva is my home town, but I don't know it either. I am supposed to take the word of a complete stranger about a supposed international organisation that comes up on none of the international organisation lists, and which even Google knows nothing about...but hey, I'll swallow that, if you send me the $135 for that toki moki. There is someone's bottom I know that needs stamping ;)

(I am a junior member too, btw, but that doesn't make me believe everything I read).

SO you worked for the UN? curious coincidence..me too... so all cultural issues fall on the UNESCO ? even the UNU ? and some others ???? I know a portier who works in the UN also, it knows as much as you do :rofl: So Google is GOD in virtual clothes uh? not in google not in earth ? :rofl: Oh by the way, DOn't get personal with me, or you will become the stamp on my bottom :bows:

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I found that one. It is nothing, since it needs personnel login (allegedly). It also shows the UN emblem with "UNDWP", when you said it had nothing to do with the UN. Nowhere on that page is there anything about its aims and mission. Also, just like the first page you linked us to, it has some curious programme that seeks to copy from my computer.

Avenue Louis-Casaï exists alright. But until I see proof of anything serious about UNWDP, I'll conclude it's spurious.

I think I'll stick with the stamp of the toki-moki to make me believe ;)

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
Hello and good bye

People, it was absolutely NOT nice to meet you. I thought this was a serious place for studying I Ching, it came up differently. When things turn personal as one of your members did it is obvious that the counterpart has not enough knowledge or wisdom for sustaining an educated debate.
It is a pity because in the same place there is at least a hope when at least one person said Why Not?

My best to all, and don't use my back as target while I am leaving, it is not educated or polite :rofl::bows:

Bye bye, Hej hej!, Au revoir

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Sophie

Yes, I found that one. It is nothing, since it needs personnel login (allegedly). It also shows the UN emblem with "UNDWP", when you said it had nothing to do with the UN. Nowhere on that page is there anything about its aims and mission. Also, just like the first page you linked us to, it has some curious programme that seeks to copy from my computer.

Avenue Louis-Casaï exists alright. But until I see proof of anything serious about UNWDP, I'll conclude it's spurious.

I think I'll stick with the stamp of the toki-moki to make me believe ;)

I ssaw this when I was leaving. Dear Sophie, you said you work at UN and you don't see the difference between the logo of UNWDP and of the UN ?...frankly:rofl:

As said before AU revoir Sophie :bows:

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
The emperor left...with no clothes on... Perhaps you will come back to discuss the Yi, one day, and not flog us some strange stamp and non-existent organisation?

laureet

visitor
Reaction score
The emeror is only seens as that by who think of herself as below :)

The emperor left...with no clothes on... Perhaps you will come back to discuss the Yi, one day, and not flog us some strange stamp and non-existent organisation?

Please stop pulling my sleeve Sophie, don't pull it, I just want to leave, and by all means...wait five minutes before bitting from the back, I can still see you dear :rofl:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).