Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will We Meet Again?

Question Will We Meet Again?

A male friend of mine and I have been out of touch for a while., So I asked:
    Will we see each other again within the next 6 months?
    I received: 37 .5. > 22
    Much Appreciation For All Guidance!
    Peace

jimnammack Guest

Peace66:

You seem to be doing a lot of divinations lately. Super.

You got Hexagram 37, The Family. This hexagram speaks of finding one's correct place in the general scheme of things, or concerning the subject matter being asked about.

Line 5 speaks of associating with others in love.

On the surface, the I Ching seems to be telling you that a relationship with this fellow would have a lot of potential. I get the feeling, however, that the I Ching is not answering your question directly, but is instead telling you that you will be discovering soon enough that very thing, how you can best fit into the general scheme of things, especially where love is concerned. It says also that this will be a very positive, loving experience for you.

Hexagram 22, Grace, seems to bear me out. Grace speaks of thinking things over. The Image and its explanatory text speak of avoiding the obvious solutions, and seeking out instead extraordinary approaches or strategies. Concerning your current situation, thinking of having a relationship with this fellow may seem extraordinary, but if we use your divinatory question as the point of reference, the I Ching seems to be encouraging you to come up with something even more extraordinary than that.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by peace66 View Post
    A male friend of mine and I have been out of touch for a while., So I asked:
    Will we see each other again within the next 6 months?
    I received: 37 .5. > 22
    Much Appreciation For All Guidance!
    Peace
    I find 37 can often indicate those whom you belong with - even if it is a friend you rarely see you are still on the same wave length - never truly out of touch because he is like kin to you. As you have this bond it seems likley you will meet again though you may not.

Looks like he will return from wherever he is, all you can do is wait.

jimnammack Guest

Peace66:

You may have some indication as early as tomorrow about something you could do to earn some extra dollars.

This is an experimental way of mine for using the hexagrams, so I cannot at this point make this forecast with 100 percent confidence. If, however, some indication like this does emerge in your day tomorrow, it will probably concern something quite out of the ordinary.

Jim

Talking An Extraordinary Relationship...HMMM...

Quote Originally Posted by jimnammack View Post
    Peace66:

You seem to be doing a lot of divinations lately. Super.

You got Hexagram 37, The Family. This hexagram speaks of finding one's correct place in the general scheme of things, or concerning the subject matter being asked about.

Line 5 speaks of associating with others in love.

On the surface, the I Ching seems to be telling you that a relationship with this fellow would have a lot of potential. I get the feeling, however, that the I Ching is not answering your question directly, but is instead telling you that you will be discovering soon enough that very thing, how you can best fit into the general scheme of things, especially where love is concerned. It says also that this will be a very positive, loving experience for you.

Hexagram 22, Grace, seems to bear me out. Grace speaks of thinking things over. The Image and its explanatory text speak of avoiding the obvious solutions, and seeking out instead extraordinary approaches or strategies. Concerning your current situation, thinking of having a relationship with this fellow may seem extraordinary, but if we use your divinatory question as the point of reference, the I Ching seems to be encouraging you to come up with something even more extraordinary than that.

Jim
    Once again, you've given me serious food for contemplation, Jim. I will consider all of
    my recent readings and determine what I should do next. Much Appreciation,
    Peace

Smile Thank You Trojan!

Quote Originally Posted by trojan View Post
    I find 37 can often indicate those whom you belong with - even if it is a friend you rarely see you are still on the same wave length - never truly out of touch because he is like kin to you. As you have this bond it seems likley you will meet again though you may not.
    I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.
    Peace

Smile Thank You, Willowfox...

Quote Originally Posted by willowfox View Post
    Looks like he will return from wherever he is, all you can do is wait.
    I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Peace

Smile I Really Appreciate That, Jim...

Peace66:

You may have some indication as early as tomorrow about something you could do to earn some extra dollars.

This is an experimental way of mine for using the hexagrams, so I cannot at this point make this forecast with 100 percent confidence. If, however, some indication like this does emerge in your day tomorrow, it will probably concern something quite out of the ordinary.

Jim
    I will certainly let you know either way.
    Peace

Smile Hello Jim...Just Keeping You Posted

Peace66:

Jim
    Hello Jim,
    On Sunday, I got an e-mail from one of my brothers that I'm working with in 1 of my
    home businesses. He's helping me move this business along. Also, I've been contacted
    by one of the advisors in my 2nd business to take the next step which is taking a first-
    time home buyers' course which I'll be starting in September. And my 3rd business, I'm
    learning to build the website. So, all in all , I'm making small steps of progress in the
    financial arena. Thank you for your experimental reading and it does seem to be
    potentially working for you. Please keep me posted on your method. I'd be very inter-
    ested in knowing more about it!
    Best Regards,
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast