...life can be translucent

Menu

Will We Meet Again?

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
A male friend of mine and I have been out of touch for a while., So I asked:
Will we see each other again within the next 6 months?
I received: 37 .5. > 22
Much Appreciation For All Guidance!
Peace:)

J

jimnammack

Peace66:

You seem to be doing a lot of divinations lately. Super.

You got Hexagram 37, The Family. This hexagram speaks of finding one's correct place in the general scheme of things, or concerning the subject matter being asked about.

Line 5 speaks of associating with others in love.

On the surface, the I Ching seems to be telling you that a relationship with this fellow would have a lot of potential. I get the feeling, however, that the I Ching is not answering your question directly, but is instead telling you that you will be discovering soon enough that very thing, how you can best fit into the general scheme of things, especially where love is concerned. It says also that this will be a very positive, loving experience for you.

Hexagram 22, Grace, seems to bear me out. Grace speaks of thinking things over. The Image and its explanatory text speak of avoiding the obvious solutions, and seeking out instead extraordinary approaches or strategies. Concerning your current situation, thinking of having a relationship with this fellow may seem extraordinary, but if we use your divinatory question as the point of reference, the I Ching seems to be encouraging you to come up with something even more extraordinary than that.

Jim

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A male friend of mine and I have been out of touch for a while., So I asked:
Will we see each other again within the next 6 months?
I received: 37 .5. > 22
Much Appreciation For All Guidance!

I find 37 can often indicate those whom you belong with - even if it is a friend you rarely see you are still on the same wave length - never truly out of touch because he is like kin to you. As you have this bond it seems likley you will meet again though you may not.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Looks like he will return from wherever he is, all you can do is wait.

J

jimnammack

Peace66:

You may have some indication as early as tomorrow about something you could do to earn some extra dollars.

This is an experimental way of mine for using the hexagrams, so I cannot at this point make this forecast with 100 percent confidence. If, however, some indication like this does emerge in your day tomorrow, it will probably concern something quite out of the ordinary.

Jim

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
An Extraordinary Relationship...HMMM...

Peace66:

You seem to be doing a lot of divinations lately. Super.

You got Hexagram 37, The Family. This hexagram speaks of finding one's correct place in the general scheme of things, or concerning the subject matter being asked about.

Line 5 speaks of associating with others in love.

On the surface, the I Ching seems to be telling you that a relationship with this fellow would have a lot of potential. I get the feeling, however, that the I Ching is not answering your question directly, but is instead telling you that you will be discovering soon enough that very thing, how you can best fit into the general scheme of things, especially where love is concerned. It says also that this will be a very positive, loving experience for you.

Hexagram 22, Grace, seems to bear me out. Grace speaks of thinking things over. The Image and its explanatory text speak of avoiding the obvious solutions, and seeking out instead extraordinary approaches or strategies. Concerning your current situation, thinking of having a relationship with this fellow may seem extraordinary, but if we use your divinatory question as the point of reference, the I Ching seems to be encouraging you to come up with something even more extraordinary than that.

Jim
Once again, you've given me serious food for contemplation, Jim. I will consider all of
my recent readings and determine what I should do next. Much Appreciation,

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Thank You Trojan!

I find 37 can often indicate those whom you belong with - even if it is a friend you rarely see you are still on the same wave length - never truly out of touch because he is like kin to you. As you have this bond it seems likley you will meet again though you may not.
I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.:cool:
Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
I Really Appreciate That, Jim...

Peace66:

You may have some indication as early as tomorrow about something you could do to earn some extra dollars.

This is an experimental way of mine for using the hexagrams, so I cannot at this point make this forecast with 100 percent confidence. If, however, some indication like this does emerge in your day tomorrow, it will probably concern something quite out of the ordinary.

Jim
I will certainly let you know either way.:rofl:
Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Jim...Just Keeping You Posted

Peace66:

Jim
Hello Jim,
On Sunday, I got an e-mail from one of my brothers that I'm working with in 1 of my
home businesses. He's helping me move this business along. Also, I've been contacted
by one of the advisors in my 2nd business to take the next step which is taking a first-
time home buyers' course which I'll be starting in September. And my 3rd business, I'm
learning to build the website. So, all in all , I'm making small steps of progress in the
financial arena. Thank you for your experimental reading and it does seem to be
potentially working for you. Please keep me posted on your method. I'd be very inter-
ested in knowing more about it!:)
Best Regards,
Peace

J

jimnammack

Peace66:

Thank you for taking the time to give me the feedback. I appreciate it.

I have changed the way I do those forecasts, so I was not real sure how the one I did for you would work out. Did that happen on July 1? If not, then it had nothing to do with my forecast for you for that day, but was part of the bigger picture described by your own divinations.

Here is another. Circle this day on your calendar too. Question: What is the day that Peace66 makes a super-fantastic financial breakthrough? I now do my hexagram magic, and I get August 31. This is not to say that you will not have some financial breakthroughs before then, but the one occurring on August 31 will be the most thrilling.

By all means, keep me posted.

Jim

J

jimnammack

Actually, you can do a divination right now to double-check and find out if you do have a financial breakthrough on August 31. In that way, you will also have a clue as to how it comes about. Let me know what you get.

Jim

J

jimnammack

I decided I will save you the time and trouble of doing a Wilhelm reading, and I will do one of my own for you. I developed this I Ching system slowly, slowly, and carefully over the course of fifteen years. It is now in pretty good shape. And it is soooooo much easier to understand than the Wilhelm translation. The hexagram and moving line meanings of my I Ching are dissimilar in every way with the traditional I Ching. I use one sentence for each hexagram meaning, and one sentence for each moving line meaning.

Question: Does Peace66 actually experience a major financial breakthrough on August 31, and if so, what kind? What happens?

You got Hexagram 7 with no moving lines: You go from one thing to another.

This means that August 31 will be a busy and productive day for you, with many kinds of things coming to fruition for you all at once.

If August 31 were not going to be a breakthrough day for you, I would have been told so through a different hexagram coming up. But, the I Ching concurs. Mark it on your calendar.

Jim

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Timely Forecast...

Peace66:

Thank you for taking the time to give me the feedback. I appreciate it.

I have changed the way I do those forecasts, so I was not real sure how the one I did for you would work out. Did that happen on July 1? If not, then it had nothing to do with my forecast for you for that day, but was part of the bigger picture described by your own divinations.

Here is another. Circle this day on your calendar too. Question: What is the day that Peace66 makes a super-fantastic financial breakthrough? I now do my hexagram magic, and I get August 31. This is not to say that you will not have some financial breakthroughs before then, but the one occurring on August 31 will be the most thrilling.

By all means, keep me posted.

Jim
Yes, Jim, The e-mail from my brother about my MLM business came on Sunday, July 1,
as you forecasted. Thanks and I will keep you posted:)
Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
A Repeated Answer...

Actually, you can do a divination right now to double-check and find out if you do have a financial breakthrough on August 31. In that way, you will also have a clue as to how it comes about. Let me know what you get.

Jim
Thank You, Jim. I see you got 7 for me. I did my own as well.
The way I phrased mine is:
Will I have a fantastic financial breakthrough and/or accumulation on August 31, 2007?
I received: 21 .4.5. > 42
Looks like lots of hard work, but does end in Augmenting my finances.
Incidentally, I got this same answer for my new thread about my life 1 year from now.
Could you please take a look at that one and shed some light on what I need to under-
stand about this synchronicity? I'd greatly appreciate it.:)
I'll mark August 31 on my calendar!
Thanks Once Again...
Peace...

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
7 Again!

I decided I will save you the time and trouble of doing a Wilhelm reading, and I will do one of my own for you. I developed this I Ching system slowly, slowly, and carefully over the course of fifteen years. It is now in pretty good shape. And it is soooooo much easier to understand than the Wilhelm translation. The hexagram and moving line meanings of my I Ching are dissimilar in every way with the traditional I Ching. I use one sentence for each hexagram meaning, and one sentence for each moving line meaning.

Question: Does Peace66 actually experience a major financial breakthrough on August 31, and if so, what kind? What happens?

You got Hexagram 7 with no moving lines: You go from one thing to another.

This means that August 31 will be a busy and productive day for you, with many kinds of things coming to fruition for you all at once.

If August 31 were not going to be a breakthrough day for you, I would have been told so through a different hexagram coming up. But, the I Ching concurs. Mark it on your calendar.

Jim
Thank You Jim. I have marked my calendar. Isn't it Interesting that we both received 7
for my finances? You got it unchanging and I originally got 7 .2. > 2:) when I asked
about filing bankruptcy.
Synchronicities are abounding for me right now, it seems!
Thanks Again and I'll let you know as changes occur...
Peace...

J

jimnammack

Biting Through means union. The Appended Judgments indicates that everything comes together for you on that day.

Moving line 4 seems to indicate that even though August 31 will be a breakthorough day for you financially, there will still be some loose ends for you to tie up later.

Moving line 5 says that by biting through, you bite into gold. Your financial good fortune on this day will be vast, in other words.

Your concluding hexagram is 42, Increase. The Commentary of the Decision says that your joy on this day will be boundless.

Congratulations.

Jim

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
I Really Appreciate That, Jim...

Biting Through means union. The Appended Judgments indicates that everything comes together for you on that day.

Moving line 4 seems to indicate that even though August 31 will be a breakthorough day for you financially, there will still be some loose ends for you to tie up later.

Moving line 5 says that by biting through, you bite into gold. Your financial good fortune on this day will be vast, in other words.

Your concluding hexagram is 42, Increase. The Commentary of the Decision says that your joy on this day will be boundless.

Congratulations.Thank You, Jim:)

Jim
August 31st will be indeed an event to behold!!:bows:
Isn't it interesting that I also got 21 .4.5. > 42 when I asked:
What must I do to keep in balance with The Tao?
Different Areas of My Life...Same Answer!!
I'll have to ponder that while I look forward to August 31st.
Best Regards,
Peace

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The Lord has spoken and so shall it be :rolleyes:

J

jimnammack

Peace66:

Here is another auspicious day for you: August 5. Look for someting nice to happen on that day concerning your daughter.

Jim

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
August 5th Does Have Meaning...

Peace66:

Here is another auspicious day for you: August 5. Look for someting nice to happen on that day concerning your daughter.

Jim
Thank You, Jim...:)
August 5th is also my husband's birthday. Your technique is quite impressive!!
I will mark my calendar for my daughter as well. Do you think my readings for my daughter in my Caring For My Daughter thread have something to do with your August 5
forecast? Maybe they're connected! Would you mind re-visiting that thread and seeing
if my readings for my daughter's upcoming autism treatments resonate for you? I value
your input and I could also use the help interpreting them!:)
Perhaps we have another synchronicity?/!:bows:
Much Appreciation...
Peace

J

jimnammack

Peace 66:

Tell me how to access that thread. I clicked onto Search This Thread and typed in Caring For My Daughter, and all I got was this page again.

If you did a few Wilhelm readings about your daughter, it would take a long time for me to go through them and study them and try to piece them together in a meaningful way. It would be easier for me if you would just tell me what your divinatory questions were, and tell me in your own words what your divinatory responses were. And, if it seems it might help, I could do a reading or two with my own I Ching system to help clarify things for you.

Do you feel that you have reason to think your daughter might be getting better at some point?

Jim

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Thank You For Asking, Jim...

Peace 66:

Tell me how to access that thread. I clicked onto Search This Thread and typed in Caring For My Daughter, and all I got was this page again.

If you did a few Wilhelm readings about your daughter, it would take a long time for me to go through them and study them and try to piece them together in a meaningful way. It would be easier for me if you would just tell me what your divinatory questions were, and tell me in your own words what your divinatory responses were. And, if it seems it might help, I could do a reading or two with my own I Ching system to help clarify things for you.

Do you feel that you have reason to think your daughter might be getting better at some point?

Jim
It's too soon to tell yet, But at Least she's started school.
I would appreciate your insights on this.
Best Regards,
Peace

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).